Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48366 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »
I am sure the term weightwatchers is sort of like a misnomer.  If you were really heath conscienous like I am you might discover its a big scam.  Sort of like Ariziona ice tea, that of which has a ton of sugar added.  Good luck though.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2006, 12:00:28 PM »
I wonder if something sexual could count. >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

peegai

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
Currently eating turkey, carrots, an onion, broccoli, tomatoes, sage, rosemary and olive oil.

No pussy for you today, stud? Shame. :(

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2006, 12:15:39 PM »
Currently eating turkey, carrots, an onion, broccoli, tomatoes, sage, rosemary and olive oil.

Nope, not today.  I went out to a nightclub last night, but it was kind of quiet and crappy, and I didn't meet anyone of the female persuasion.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »

Nope, not today.  I went out to a nightclub last night, but it was kind of quiet and crappy, and I didn't meet anyone of the female persuasion.

Just curious. What is your source of income now? I remember you were on disability while you were at university (or maybe I'm mixing you with someone here).

With the disability amount I'm getting, I can't afford to go out. Hopefully, that'll change once I get a paid job and meet more people.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »

Just curious. What is your source of income now? I remember you were on disability while you were at university (or maybe I'm mixing you with someone here).

With the disability amount I'm getting, I can't afford to go out. Hopefully, that'll change once I get a paid job and meet more people.

DLA and incapacity benefit.  Since I live with my mum, it provides a fairly comfortable income.  Things would be very, very tight though if I moved out.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2006, 12:26:25 PM »

DLA and incapacity benefit.  Since I live with my mum, it provides a fairly comfortable income.  Things would be very, very tight though if I moved out.

Do you get any negative comments from people who find out that you're supported by government funds? People seem to target anyone on benefits these days.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2006, 02:42:20 PM »
i ate a ding dong for breakfast.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2006, 03:10:33 PM »

Do you get any negative comments from people who find out that you're supported by government funds? People seem to target anyone on benefits these days.

It's not a topic I bring up if I can avoid it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »
i ate fries. :P and i'd do it again. like i will. tomorrow.

and a partridge in a pear tree.

good for protein. ;D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2006, 06:17:14 PM »
i ate fries. :P and i'd do it again. like i will. tomorrow.

and a partridge in a pear tree.

good for protein. ;D

Fibre too, with the feathers.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:33 PM »
i didn't know feathers were fibrous. :o
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »
i didn't know feathers were fibrous. :o

They ain't digestible, anyway.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2006, 08:16:46 PM »
Weight Watchers makes really good food. I had a smart ones for dinner last night. The baked ziti one.

Does weight watchers help you lose weight by being so expensive that you can't afford to eat much?

Nah, they have a points system that applies to all kinds of stuff (even fast food is on the points system; it just uses a lot of points). They make a lot of good stuff though.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
I am sure the term weightwatchers is sort of like a misnomer.  If you were really heath conscienous like I am you might discover its a big scam.  Sort of like Ariziona ice tea, that of which has a ton of sugar added.  Good luck though.

It's not a scam. Where have you been? This diet has been around a long time and people have lost a lot of weight as long as they stick to it. I know someone who lost 100 pounds in 6 months from Weight Watchers. It's supposed to be easier to stick to than other diets.