Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48435 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2006, 01:01:58 AM »
friendship cakes i've done before (when i had friends...  :'( ) turned out v nice indeed.

made orange and rye bread yesterday, which turned out disappointingly - the bread itself was gorgeous, but the bottom was hard.  i fucking HATE electric ovens!  still, i was inspired by an earth oven i saw at the BGG, and so i'm about to make one myself in my garden - with a dragon coiled on top.  it was bloody amazing, and the bread it produced was some of the best i've ever eaten.

duncvis

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2006, 05:10:46 AM »
Did you make all that, Dunc?
I would love to have some Indian food, but right now all we've got in the house is pork chops, cabbage and mashed potatoes.  So bubble and squeak it will be.

no, I'm not aware enough of time to be a good cook - i burn stuff. :P

Luckily this area is full of affordable, authentic Indian takeaways, so I did ring up and order it, except for the Red Stripe which I happened to have already. :D

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2006, 07:33:13 AM »
Breakfast: Mesclin salad, radishes, and califlower.  I topped it with corn and pinto beans.  I had an orange on the side, and three cups of green tea super antioxidant. Various nutritional supplements.  I tend to have the same thing for a quite a few meals in a row, because I share my refrigerator with my sister, who has a child.  I also don't have a car and have to carry home a bookbag full of grocceries 2 times per week.  Life is a bitch!  I have plenty of variety in each meal, but I have not bothered to cook meat in a week.

Green tea superantioxidant: Grape seed extract ( standardized for proanthocyanins), emblic fruit extract( standardized for tannins), lemon grass, green tea leaf, licorice root, jasmine green tea leaf,  alfafa leaf, burdock root, dandelion root, and irish moss plant.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 07:45:36 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2006, 07:47:35 AM »
pies.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2006, 07:50:14 AM »
Breakfast: Mesclin salad, radishes, and califlower.  I topped it with corn and pinto beans.  I had an orange on the side, and three cups of green tea super antioxidant. Various nutritional supplements.  I tend to have the same thing for a quite a few meals in a row, because I share my refrigerator with my sister, who has a child.  I also don't have a car and have to carry home a bookbag full of grocceries 2 times per week.  Life is a bitch!  I have plenty of variety in each meal, but I have not bothered to cook meat in a week.

Green tea superantioxidant: Grape seed extract ( standardized for proanthocyanins), emblic fruit extract( standardized for tannins), lemon grass, green tea leaf, licorice root, jasmine green tea leaf,  alfafa leaf, burdock root, dandelion root, and irish moss plant.

How does sharing a refridgerator cause you to eat the same thing several times in a row?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2006, 09:02:31 AM »
Trix.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2006, 09:21:10 AM »
Eggs, meat and fruit so far.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2006, 09:58:17 AM »
A Quarter Pounder at McDonald's.  :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Triste

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »

Yum, emblic.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2006, 02:07:59 PM »

you evil bastard!   >:(

i am rapidly going off you, now.   :'(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

you evil bastard!   >:(

i am rapidly going off you, now.   :'(

Eh?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2006, 03:32:49 PM »
McCunts.  i LOATHE them!   >:( >:(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2006, 04:20:22 PM »
McCunts.  i LOATHE them!   >:( >:(

Why's that?

- Albert Einstein

Triste

« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2006, 05:47:58 PM »
From hospital cafe, had Hawaiian version of sushi to-go, which is basically sushi on steroids.  At every 7-11 here you can get something they call Spam Musubi, which is a fist-sized sqare of rice, with a thick slice of spam on top, wrapped with a strip of seaweed.  Yuck.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2006, 06:24:11 PM »
I confess. I had some cheerios this morning.  :'( >:D