Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47674 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #1080 on: January 28, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »
oh noes.

this is becoming the weight watchers thread.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #1081 on: January 28, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »
Well, could start a weight watchers thread if necessary  ;)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1082 on: January 28, 2007, 12:37:44 PM »
i have a thing for carbs when i feel unsafe in someway, it nummifies and provides a sense of protection. i guess subconciously it's to do with putting on weight to keep the body warm and to survive starvation or whatever. and i like to eat, and even more than that i like to cook, when i'm bored, when i'm bored my mind tries to kill me. but then i like to eat fresh stuff, fresh raw vegetables and fruit and drink a lot of juice, cuz that stuff is all safe and clean. it's all about the need for safety. :P i have a fear of things that are greasy or buttery, sometimes i like creamy stuff but i don't really like it all that much. i like things fresh and fat-free. that's not to say i don't binge on the evil stuff but even when i binge on it i think it's evil and a part of me feels awful. but if i binge on potatoes or pasta then it doesn't feel as bad cuz it's carbs without the yucky fat.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Graelwyn

« Reply #1083 on: January 28, 2007, 12:41:18 PM »
i have a thing for carbs when i feel unsafe in someway, it nummifies and provides a sense of protection. i guess subconciously it's to do with putting on weight to keep the body warm and to survive starvation or whatever. and i like to eat, and even more than that i like to cook, when i'm bored, when i'm bored my mind tries to kill me. but then i like to eat fresh stuff, fresh raw vegetables and fruit and drink a lot of juice, cuz that stuff is all safe and clean. it's all about the need for safety. :P i have a fear of things that are greasy or buttery, sometimes i like creamy stuff but i don't really like it all that much. i like things fresh and fat-free. that's not to say i don't binge on the evil stuff but even when i binge on it i think it's evil and a part of me feels awful. but if i binge on potatoes or pasta then it doesn't feel as bad cuz it's carbs without the yucky fat.

I have only binged once majorly in about 10 years, but when I did, it was all chocolate stuff lol and cake. Otherwise, although I can get through a lot of diet choc mousse, fruit and corn thins, that is all healthy stuff and I dont consider it a binge. Now my period is on, for example, I can go out hungry and not feel like raiding all the chocolate shelves in stores, lol. Before a period, I become like some ravenous beast, craving sweet stuff like you've never known. I am so glad to be back in control again  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1084 on: January 28, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »
One of my favorite meals.  Ground turkey covered with garlic and onion powder.  Broccoli, sweet potatoe, mushrooms, spinach, Corn lentils, and an apple.  I would have traded that turkey for some wild salmon that apple for some blueberries, and that black tea for green tea energy for added benefit.  The water I drink has red pepper powder, a digestive and circulatory stimulant.    I got supplmental b vitamins, including biotin.  I also have extra chromium, my second multivitamin mineral supplement, extra vitamin c, borage seed oil, and ginko biloba extract.  I wish I had some more l glutamine, alpha lipoic acid because I would take some of that, and more spices added to the water I drank. This meal is going to severly raise my desire to fuck!  I am eating alot of fuckn food, including over 1lb of meat,  10 cups of black tea, and I am eating alot of vegetables to.  I have not ate anything in almost 24 hours, it sucks having no food!   I am not eating anything tommorow untill late at night either. Thanks mom for buying me this massive meal! Dishes are all done and now its time to feast! 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:48:58 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1085 on: January 30, 2007, 01:54:03 AM »
This meal is going to severly raise my desire to fuck! 
As does everything else? ;)

I've eaten 3 orange and choc chip biscuits. And a pizza.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Graelwyn

« Reply #1086 on: January 31, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »
Sesame seed bar, seafood and salad, tropical fruit, 4x diet choc mousses and I might have some porridge. That will make about, hmm... 1400 calories total.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1087 on: February 01, 2007, 12:03:15 AM »
Food.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1088 on: February 02, 2007, 08:21:23 AM »
I had some chicken sushi rolls today. I bought six but could only eat four. They were filling. But I hate wasting food like that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Litigious

« Reply #1089 on: February 02, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
Cheese and jalapeño pie.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1090 on: February 02, 2007, 09:08:01 AM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #1091 on: February 02, 2007, 09:14:39 AM »
 ;D

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1092 on: February 02, 2007, 09:29:27 AM »
Grits, cooked with cinnamon and apples.

Laugh all you want.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1093 on: February 02, 2007, 09:33:44 AM »
Now, it is potato soup, agaiin.

(potatoes are the last of my home grown bounty, except for a few pounds of peppers in the freexer, but I don't really think of them as fresh)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1094 on: February 02, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
i hate mushrooms....

except the variety that grows in cow patties.
Misunderstood.