Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47413 times)

Graelwyn

Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #990 on: January 18, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »
mini veg spring rolls, this amazing piece of coconut and sultana cake, and now salad with seafood... I wish I hadn't had that cake...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #991 on: January 18, 2007, 04:20:58 PM »
Pizza.  :pizza:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #992 on: January 18, 2007, 05:40:47 PM »
Mom made me a stir fry, and  I instructed her on how I wanted it done.  I allowed a low addition of salt and olive oil.  The stir fry did not have any broccoli, but it did have other vegetables I liked.  It had Sugar snap peas, carrots, minature corn on the cob, soybeans, shrimp, garlic, and different colors of pepper.  It was a tastey meal and I could eat multiple plates full.  Oils with high monounsaturated fat content are best for frying.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #993 on: January 18, 2007, 09:59:48 PM »
Now also had a load of melon, a banana, popcorn and caramel rice cakes... I am glad I have done a couple hours exercise. I really want to find the willpower to cut my food to just fruit, vegetables and seafood, then I might lose some weight and be able to do less exercise. Problem is, I have a very sweet tooth and love my sweet popcorn and rice cakes...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #994 on: January 19, 2007, 11:35:11 AM »

Regular stuff, so far. Cereal and fruit for breakfast, Ham sandwich for lunch, loaded with the hottest mustard I have found and sided by about a half quart of my home-canned pickles and onions. MMMM!
Planning to light the grill for dinner and make chicken breasts to go with, rice pilaf, corn-on-the-cob and Brussel's sprouts.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #995 on: January 19, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »
Now also had a load of melon, a banana, popcorn and caramel rice cakes... I am glad I have done a couple hours exercise. I really want to find the willpower to cut my food to just fruit, vegetables and seafood, then I might lose some weight and be able to do less exercise. Problem is, I have a very sweet tooth and love my sweet popcorn and rice cakes...

Ha, not as big as my sweet tooth, I could eat a gallon of ice cream at one sitting.  The key to reducing or emliminating a bad habit is replacing it with something else.  I imagine a feather is tickling my back and  I become seditated with no craving.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #996 on: January 19, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

Ha, not as big as my sweet tooth, I could eat a gallon of ice cream at one sitting. 

it goes straight to my hips and ass.  :o
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #997 on: January 19, 2007, 03:07:03 PM »
Had a cheese and three bean wrap for lunch/tea, had a banana, had my usual seafood and salad for dinner... hmm, I seem to be becoming very set in what I eat.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #998 on: January 19, 2007, 03:12:11 PM »
Cold pizza.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #999 on: January 20, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »
spinach pasta with pesto sauce
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Graelwyn

« Reply #1000 on: January 20, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »
Organic bean chilli with mushroom rice and some seafood sticks. And a small bag of caramel popcorn... and godamnit, I went and got a bag of chocolate buttons. Every time, I tell myself I will just have a few and end up eating the lot, lol. Mind, I have an ulcer right on the side of my tongue at the back which is making eating difficult.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1001 on: January 20, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »
Breakfast large fudge cookie with milk. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Graelwyn

« Reply #1002 on: January 20, 2007, 03:39:30 PM »
Oh God, I am drooling at the thought of that cookie, lol, this is bad...mega sugar cravings lately.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1003 on: January 20, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
I'm craving chocolate myself...and alcohol...I do have chocolate with alcohol in it, but right now I want them separately...

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1004 on: January 20, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »
Lunch cold pizza with herbal tea.
Guardian of the Empire