Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47355 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #945 on: January 14, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »
buffalo wings strips, pumpernickel bread and butter, onion thingies (like onion rings but weren't ring shaped), salad, steak, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, brownie sundae  8)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #946 on: January 14, 2007, 10:15:39 PM »
A while ago I was snacking on mixed nuts, one that are not roasted or salted in a shell, and mangos.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #947 on: January 14, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »
Had a seafood sandwich, 335 cals, had 2 packets of corn things, 50 cals a packet, had 3xsmall bags of caramel rice cakes @ 140 cals each, had a banana@200, a diet choc mousse@61 and a apple parfait thing @ 100 cals. I think that is the lot...oh and a sesame seed bar thing@150. Far too much really...1305 cals, I think. But have done 30 mins on the exercise bike and 70 minutes of aerobics exercises

God damn, you are connected to me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #948 on: January 15, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »
buffalo wings strips, pumpernickel bread and butter, onion thingies (like onion rings but weren't ring shaped), salad, steak, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, brownie sundae  8)

You had a blooming onion at Outback Steakhouse, didn't you?  I had one of those one time and it was good.

Teejay

« Reply #949 on: January 15, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »

You had a blooming onion at Outback Steakhouse, didn't you?  I had one of those one time and it was good.

Is the outback steakhouse, some australian themed place. I wonder if they have roast lamb, lamb stew, lamb chops, bbq susages and meat pies.

Litigious

« Reply #950 on: January 15, 2007, 07:09:12 AM »
Mexican taco pie in a couple of minutes.  8)

Graelwyn

« Reply #951 on: January 15, 2007, 07:11:43 AM »
Nout yet as only just woken up. Wonder what will be on my menu today? I think it will probably be fish and veg or fish and salad.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #952 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:25 AM »
Nout yet as only just woken up. Wonder what will be on my menu today? I think it will probably be fish and veg or fish and salad.

so you will have the fish, ma'am?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #953 on: January 15, 2007, 08:14:00 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy loves fish to.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #954 on: January 15, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »
Fucking hell, thats a very... *ahem*...healthy diet.  :green:

This is why you won't hear me whining about my weight on these boards. I have a pretty fair idea why I'm overweight, but I'm enjoying it too much to change. (Having said which, I weighed a pound less at the end of the year than I did at the beginning, lol) Maybe when I've been a non-smoker a bit longer.  >:D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:00:00 AM by duncvis »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #955 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »
I managed to scrape up enough change for a banana.  How funny, because Teejay/Raymond Babbit was guessing my new job was doing sexual acts for men.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #956 on: January 15, 2007, 11:07:31 AM »
I managed to scrape up enough change for a banana.  How funny, because Teejay/Raymond Babbit was guessing my new job was doing sexual acts for men.

I thought you were supposed to do the banana, then get the change. Must need more practice.  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #957 on: January 15, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »

I thought you were supposed to do the banana, then get the change. Must need more practice.  :eyebrows:
yeah, they will never pay for the cow when they are getting the milk for free.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #958 on: January 15, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »

Yes, that's what I had! Thank you. It was pretty good.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #959 on: January 15, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »

Is the outback steakhouse, some australian themed place. I wonder if they have roast lamb, lamb stew, lamb chops, bbq susages and meat pies.

Yes, it is Australian themed. I don't remember seeing any of those on the menu though. :laugh: