Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48295 times)

Triste

Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2006, 08:42:39 PM »
Give them to me, I will have them all gone in one day and will not gain much if anything.
Of course not, because we all know that eating only fruit produces diarrhea, so you crap it all out.

Now fermentation is something I've already looked into, and may just do that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2006, 08:47:40 PM »
all those pineapples...

i wish i was in hawaii

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2006, 09:03:33 PM »
Well, wanna see? hand them over.  I ate a bunch of bananas before and nothing happened.  I don't use laxatives so STFU!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2006, 09:30:34 PM »
Bananas don't have a laxative effect on some people, because of the type of fiber they have.  As a matter of fact, some people find that bananas have a constipating effect on them.   You feed a child who is recovering from diarrhea bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.  Fruits with more insoluble fiber tend to be more laxative for most people. 

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2006, 09:41:16 PM »
Yes, they needed you to tell them.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2006, 10:27:20 PM »
If you ate all those pineapples and passionfruit at once, you would most likely get diarrhea.

Did you grow all that fruit, Triste?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2006, 10:49:49 PM »
I have 5 totally ripe pineapples, 100 ripe bananas and over 100 ripe passionfruit.
It's stressing me out because I don't want to waste any of it but I don't know what to do with them.  Anybody have any suggestions?

Ooh, I know, I'll bake up loaves of banana bread, and if you send me $5 and your address I'll send you one.
can em'.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »
You can't can bananas, but you can freeze them and make banana bread out of them later.  Their skins will turn black, but they are still good for banana bread.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2006, 10:56:42 PM »
or you can eat lots and lots of banana splits.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2006, 10:59:57 PM »
when i work at the fruit docks (soft fruit and other fruit that comes from south america during winter), i usually come home with 5 pounds each of the following:
*grapes
*cherries
*peaches
*nectarines
*plums
*asian pears
*gala apples
*sometimes avacados

we usually make fruit baskets for our neighbours and also to some of the parents of the kids my children go to school with.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »
* Lucifer drools...

i LOVE fruit.  gimme those passionfruit, for a start.  oh, and the banananananananas (like Nanny Ogg, i can start spelling bananananas, but don't know when to stop) - black skinned ones for banana bread/cake; or add to african/caribbean "curries"; smoothies with or without yogurt...

i've got half a pineapple in my freezer, cut into cubes, and so i can just grab a handful as and when necessary.

have you really got 100 of each, though, or is that a slight exaggeration?   :o

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2006, 02:35:50 AM »
Nutritious snack:  One large can of tomatoe puree, one small can of tomatoe paste, and two bananas.  I put onion powder, garlic powder, itallian seasoning, black pepper, thyme, orgeano, and parsley in tomatoe paste and puree mixture.  I love tomatoes, and when I put spices on them its like marinaria sauce.   I could eat a couple of giant bowls full of that stuff, just like sauteed broccoli in garlic. I know what spices itallian seasoning has in it, I just wanted to add more of certain ones. 

I will add tumeric too if I have any, and it gives it some tang.  I don't have any :'(

How can you eat that crap?  And despite wanting to develop your physique, you must be getting less protien than the average vegan.

Oh fuck, out of tea. :'(  I hope I can buys some more, and I wish I had some now

Please keep it that way.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2006, 06:20:10 AM »
Seems to work for me Peter.  That was just a snack anyway.  I just bought grocceries.  I am not going to eat 5olbs of meat either, because that is dangerous.  The iron in meat is way too easly absorbed and goes past the system that prevents excess iron from being absorbed.  Its best in small quantities.  I got some broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, turkey burgers, chicken breast, banana, apple, pear, a bag of black beans, a bag of rice, a bag of quinoa, a bag of okra, canned green beans, canned corn, canned sweet peas, sweet potatoes, and frying peppers.  All canned goods have  no salt added.  I want some mixed nuts too, maybe I shoud go buy some.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2006, 06:21:24 AM »
I don't buy refined grains either, everything is whole grain. I have some meat already for being to lazy to cook.  I have wild sockeyed salmon and some tilapia.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 06:24:28 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2006, 07:10:48 AM »
Breakfast: Turkey burger,spinach, crushed tomatoes, sweet peas, and quinoa.  Crushed tomatoes make good replacement for dressing when certain spices are added.  Turkey burger topped with garlic and parsley, oh boy its good! Various nutritional supplements, I will be radioactive in no time!  I am buying tea later, yeah!  I got paided $10 for watching nephew at 11:00pm at night. He will probably stay sleeping, but just in case I must be there. tea costs $4.19 at shaws, and while I am up there I will ask about the job I filled out applications for.  The tea has standartized herbs in it, but the price is moderate for that company's tea.

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT EACH CUP OF TEA COMES WITH ILLEGAL DRUGS THAT I SNIFF.  YEAH BABY!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 07:17:48 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!