Author Topic: Happy deathday, Adolf Shitler!  (Read 1342 times)

TheoK

Re: Happy deathday, Adolf Shitler!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 01:24:51 AM »
I was at the library yesterday. Just like the niggers in America (except for the educated ones) have a special accent etc when they speak, many immigrants in Sweden have too. It's supposed to be "cool". There were half a dozen of school girls about the age 8-10 something. The dominating one was black (of course). Anyway, all the girls spoke with that "immigrant accent", though all but two were blond, Swedish girls. And this is a small provincial town. This is the future of the Western civilization.

Thank you UK and USA for allying with the communist Russian animals against Germany and Western culture. We see the result today.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 01:57:05 AM »
Western culture...let's see... Socrates - Greek; Plato - Greek; Aristotle - Greek; Archimedes - Greek; Sofocles - Greek; Cicero - Roman; Horatio - Roman; Petronitus Arbiter - Roman; Thomas of Aquino - Italian; Jon Duns Scotus - Scottish; Geoffrey Chaucer - English; William Shakespeare - English; Francois Villon - French; Francois Rabelais - French; Lionardo  da Vinci - Italian; Michelangelo - Italian; Niccolo Macchiavelli - Italian; Rembrandt - Italian; Martin Luther - German; Johann Gutenberg - German; Leif Eriksson - Norse; Marco Polo - Italian; Magellan - Portuguese; Christopher Columbus - Spanish; Vitus Bering - Danish; John Cook - English; Carl von Linné - Swedish; Georg Friedrich Händel - German; Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - German; Friedrich Schiller - German; Arthur Schopenhauer - German; Anders Celsius - Swedish; Jöns Jakob Berzelius - Swedish; Jean Marie de Voltaire - French; Jean Jaques Rosseau - French; Benjamin Franklin - English-American; Ralph Waldo Emerson - English-American; Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - German; Ludvig van Beethoven - German; Johannes Brahms - German; Richard Wagner - German; Friedrich Nietzsche - German; Samuel Colt - English-American; John Ericsson - Swedish-American; Roald Amundsen - Norwegian; Alfred Nobel - Swedish; Henry Ford - English-American; Charles Lindbergh - Swedish-American...

Oh my, how on Earth could the Western world survive without Jews and Arabs and Niggers and Gypsies and Albanians and Yugoslavs for over 2000 years?  :o Thank God that they've finally come to save us!  ::)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:03:33 AM by TheoK »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 04:40:39 AM »
There's no denying it in my mind, Hitler had Asperger's.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 05:10:18 AM »
I'm sure you would have done well under such an authoritarian regime
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 06:27:38 AM »
There's no denying it in my mind, Hitler had Asperger's.

My old shrink said so.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »
Baw.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:07 AM »
He was a vegetarian too.
And nice for dogs.
It's just not enough.

I'm very glad he stopped existing 64 years ago.
Think the world did become a bit better place because of that.

:wine:

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:12:44 AM by hykeaswell »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 08:40:23 AM »
Western culture...let's see... Socrates - Greek; Plato - Greek; Aristotle - Greek; Archimedes - Greek; Sofocles - Greek; Cicero - Roman; Horatio - Roman; Petronitus Arbiter - Roman; Thomas of Aquino - Italian; Jon Duns Scotus - Scottish; Geoffrey Chaucer - English; William Shakespeare - English; Francois Villon - French; Francois Rabelais - French; Lionardo  da Vinci - Italian; Michelangelo - Italian; Niccolo Macchiavelli - Italian; Rembrandt - Italian; Martin Luther - German; Johann Gutenberg - German; Leif Eriksson - Norse; Marco Polo - Italian; Magellan - Portuguese; Christopher Columbus - Spanish; Vitus Bering - Danish; John Cook - English; Carl von Linné - Swedish; Georg Friedrich Händel - German; Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - German; Friedrich Schiller - German; Arthur Schopenhauer - German; Anders Celsius - Swedish; Jöns Jakob Berzelius - Swedish; Jean Marie de Voltaire - French; Jean Jaques Rosseau - French; Benjamin Franklin - English-American; Ralph Waldo Emerson - English-American; Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - German; Ludvig van Beethoven - German; Johannes Brahms - German; Richard Wagner - German; Friedrich Nietzsche - German; Samuel Colt - English-American; John Ericsson - Swedish-American; Roald Amundsen - Norwegian; Alfred Nobel - Swedish; Henry Ford - English-American; Charles Lindbergh - Swedish-American...

Oh my, how on Earth could the Western world survive without Jews and Arabs and Niggers and Gypsies and Albanians and Yugoslavs for over 2000 years?  :o Thank God that they've finally come to save us!  ::)

Interesting. As far as I know most of the people you mentioned here were from a society soaked in Christianity. And Christianity is a branch grown out of Jewish faith from before 30 AC. So the Western society has Jewish roots too. A mixture of Greek and Roman thinking with Christian thinking. This Christian thinking being very jewish in the beginning, and slowly adapting into what it is now in the mixing with and incorporating things from other cultures it encountered. So in Sweden you'll probably find German influences. In Ireland Celtic influences, and everywhere in the Western world you'll find strong Jewish influences in Western culture.

Influences, without even having a look at what Jewish people contributed. Because then it would be a lot more.

Arabs did ofcourse have a great influence on us too. In the way we deal with our numbers that is very clear. I'm quite happy not to have to calculate with Roman figures. And I do like the 0.

I'll stop here,

Got better things to do.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:58 AM »
Hitler was  A vegetarian & liked dogs. OTOH he was responsible 4 the deaths of X million Jews, Gypsies, etc.

So as Herbert Lom (Clouseau's superior in the PINK PANTHER fillums) isaid in THE DEAD ZONE: "Yes, given the opportunity, I would have KILLED the sonofabitch."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 08:51:12 AM »
If it had meant my death I would have killled Hitler and/or Stalin. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
Hitler was  A vegetarian & liked dogs. OTOH he was responsible 4 the deaths of X million Jews, Gypsies, etc.

So as Herbert Lom (Clouseau's superior in the PINK PANTHER fillums) isaid in THE DEAD ZONE: "Yes, given the opportunity, I would have KILLED the sonofabitch."

Yes, that is what I meant to say.

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »
Interesting. As far as I know most of the people you mentioned here were from a society soaked in Christianity. And Christianity is a branch grown out of Jewish faith from before 30 AC. So the Western society has Jewish roots too. A mixture of Greek and Roman thinking with Christian thinking. This Christian thinking being very jewish in the beginning, and slowly adapting into what it is now in the mixing with and incorporating things from other cultures it encountered. So in Sweden you'll probably find German influences. In Ireland Celtic influences, and everywhere in the Western world you'll find strong Jewish influences in Western culture.

Christianity destroyed more than it made good. Here in Sweden for instance men and women were more equal during the "heathen" time than when Christianity came, even if men made all important decisions. The legal system that is used in most of Europe today came from the Romans, not from Christianity. Yes, there's a lot of German influences in the Swedish language and in the Swedish society, but that is at least another Germanic people.

Influences, without even having a look at what Jewish people contributed. Because then it would be a lot more.

Speaking of the Jews "inventing" the atom bomb: the Germans did try to make one on their own, but it went pretty slowly. They had an atomic research center in Dahlem, in the Kaiser Wilhelm insitute for physics. That's were Stalin actually got the scientistists to make his atom bomb from.

Arabs did of course have a great influence on us too. In the way we deal with our numbers that is very clear. I'm quite happy not to have to calculate with Roman figures. And I do like the 0.

I'll stop here,

Got better things to do.

The numbers actually came from India, even if they are called "Arab" today.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

QFT
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
Western civilization saved? With millions of niggers, arabs, gypsies and asians in Europe and North America?

Yes. It's called "diversity" and you need to look it up
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »
Well, I admit that many Jews were/are great thinkers, Einstein, Wittgenstein, Spinoza etc, but why the hell feeling sorry for killed Gypsies etc? In Sweden there was even a law in the 16th Century that anyone not only could but should kill them wherever they found them.