Educational

Author Topic: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.  (Read 3037 times)

TheoK

Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! 120 today.
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Dream on. ::)
Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

:LMAO:

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".

They oppress me, so they pay compensation, though it's too meagre.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:47:21 PM by TheoK »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2009, 05:51:52 PM »
Oh, I see. It's the state's job to give him a decent job? He doesn't have to do anything himself?

Given they are so obsessed about integrating people over there, you would think someone working for the state would have bothered to knock on Lit's door. Is it any wonder, that he along with others, is feeling slightly pissed towards all the immigrants over there - when they have shown up and jumped the integration queue by about 40 years. 

To be honest, I see no reason myself is that we should be forced to accept everyone elses terms in life. Sometimes they could and should drop at least the odd concession here and there.

That's really funny. They pay his bills. That's what I'd call "an odd concession here and there".
You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

TheoK

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

You miss the point as ever - the state wouldn't need to pay his bills if they hadn't fucked around with his life in the first place. Its a bit like burning someone's down then asking for a medal because they saved the tele.

He knows very well what you mean, but he can't admit that you're right.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2009, 05:55:44 PM »
Because those of us who actually work shouldn't have to pay for clueless freeloaders such as yourself, that's why.

My mother and father have worked for 45 and 49 years respectively. They don't get what the state promised them when they started to work. Ergo: it's my right to inherit it, if they can't.

Bullshit. I was talking about YOU, not your parents. There's no such thing as a free lunch, Lit. Get over it.

I'd much rather support an Arab than a racist Nazi fuck.

Because you're a self-loathing PC Swede with no dignity.

Actually it's because I'm not a cowardly bigot.

If you don't approve of the state, then don't depend on them. Try to make a living. Pay your own bills. Do a single day of honest work. Or at least work. You're a hypocrite.

The "state" is a hypocrite. The "state" is a mafia. It's nothing wrong to steal from a criminalk organisation.

Whatever gets you thru the night.

You haven't changed ANYTHING. I doubt you ever will.

Wrong. It costs Sweden money to feed me, which will make Sweden collaps even faster. That's what Sweden deserves for dragging Arabs and Niggers here and not looking for the best for the ethnically Swedes.

Silly boy. You miss the point. Feeding you won't make Sweden collapse, it just shows that the state is more compassionate than you. Every time you pay for a pizza made by a hard-working Libanese gentleman, you should remind yourself of that fact.  See, the state can afford to support the likes of you, and even though I think you are a hypocrite for accepting that support, I think that morally, the state is doing the right thing. You deserve their pity.

Me, I don't have that pity. If it was up to me, you'd starve.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2009, 05:57:58 PM »

The state made him autistic?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »

He knows very well what you mean, but he can't admit that you're right.

You two should do this on stage.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »

They allowed me to be bullied. They knew about my high IQ etc but didn't care to make the best out of it. Et cetera.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2009, 06:00:42 PM »

Just made him (and by extension, most of us) pariahs. The state does not choose who we are, just our circumstances.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »

So he is not to blame at all for the way HIS life turned out? It's everyone else's fault.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2009, 06:04:00 PM »

They allowed me to be bullied. They knew about my high IQ etc but didn't care to make the best out of it. Et cetera.

They don't owe you anything. Either you make something out of whatever resources you have or you don't. A high IQ in itself doesn't mean a thing. Et cetera.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »

They don't owe you anything. Either you make something out of whatever resources you have or you don't. A high IQ in itself doesn't mean a thing. Et cetera.

Why do they give hundreds of billions of kronor to Niggers and towelheads for nothing then? 91% of them don't even have a right to stay here according to international law.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »

Just made him (and by extension, most of us) pariahs. The state does not choose who we are, just our circumstances.

This will probably be something of a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you. The world doesn't care enough to make you anything.

Stop using your dx as an excuse. You two are pathetic.

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »

Just about everyone on this board was bullied, so what makes you so special?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2009, 06:07:13 PM »

So he is not to blame at all for the way HIS life turned out? It's everyone else's fault.  ::)

Ain't it grand when people use their Asperger's as an excuse?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »

Just about everyone on this board was bullied, so what makes you so special?

Nothing. If you don't think you have a right to compensation, that's your business.