Author Topic: Random names for random objects  (Read 425 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Re: Random names for random objects
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 01:38:52 AM »
My daughter does this too.  She picks names for things that only make sense to her.

When she was little, she called colors the name of the Sesame Street character they were, like she called red "Elmo" and blue "Cookie Monster" and yellow "Big Bird".

Now, for example, if she says "Paranoia Recess?" she means, "Is it September 8th yet?"

This is because her special teacher put soap in her mouth the first time on September 8 when she was in the second grade, but unless you knew that it would not make any sense.

She wants other people to repeat these things too.

Who the hell puts soap in a childs mouth to get them to behave? Funny how these so called teachers are supposed to be the 'normal' ones?

I must say I love the term she came up with "Paranoia Recess"...it's going to stick with me too!

Sounds like a great name for a band! 

:indeed: when I form a band I might call it that. Or the album or somthing or the song! oh now I must write a poem about all the shit gave me at recess just because
I had a special ed assistant.

xx's to your daughter for great words!
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »
all locks are "commies". They talk to me and say "No way your gettnig in our country and no way were letting your pet rats,dogs and cat passthis wall.
Keys are frustrating.
Park.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
If you can afford it, when you go to buy a media kit you can also purchase the Installation documentation set and User documentation set separately for about $60 to $80. For reasons you'll see below, you may want to forego buying the Installation documentation. However, the User documentation does a pretty thorough job of covering CDE. (If you do order the Installation documentation make sure you get the x86 version, not the Sparc version. The User documentation set covers both platforms.)