Author Topic: IP Addresses  (Read 1045 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: IP Addresses
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

you are a true retard. wanting to keep your anonymity online is not cowardly.

QuirkyCarla apparently doesn't mind if someone posts his/her address, phone number, and any other personal information on here because he or she isn't a coward.  apparently, he or she is a complete fucking retard.

hushmail is not the way to achieve anonymity through email, if your truly concerned about your anonymity.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 03:23:39 AM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

QuirkyCarla apparently doesn't mind if someone posts his/her address, phone number, and any other personal information on here because he or she isn't a coward.  apparently, he or she is a complete fucking retard.

hushmail is not the way to achieve anonymity through email, if your truly concerned about your anonymity.

It depends on what you're doing on the internet. If I was about to smuggle 10 kilos of heroin, I'd not use Hushmail for it, no.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 04:31:35 AM »
oh its nothing. im retarded and think words like bearshare and hushmail are funny, why in the world woud anyone name stuff like that?
  :laugh:
Don't worry, you are not alone in thinking some words are funny.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 05:18:22 AM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

It depends on what you're doing on the internet. If I was about to smuggle 10 kilos of heroin, I'd not use Hushmail for it, no.

So we will use the usual contact methods :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 05:32:52 AM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

So we will use the usual contact methods :zoinks:

Yup.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 06:48:37 AM »
I have a dozen of hotmail accounts, a dozen of Gmail accounts and one (this far) Hushmail account.  8)

And we can only imagine what you use them for ;)
he uses them for a sneak attack.
Misunderstood.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 07:39:20 AM »
oh its nothing. im retarded and think words like bearshare and hushmail are funny, why in the world woud anyone name stuff like that?
Don't worry, you are not alone in thinking some words are funny.

e.g. Bluetooth Dongle

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

You're the one getting upset, so I think you're the retard.  :laugh:

I'm not so paranoid as to think the people I e-mail are going to trace it and get my information. I did once receive an e-mail from someone using hushmail.com. They were using it to spread rumors about someone to a bunch of people without revealing who they were, which I thought was lame.

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 10:13:24 AM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

You're the one getting upset, so I think you're the retard.  :laugh:

I'm not so paranoid as to think the people I e-mail are going to trace it and get my information. I did once receive an e-mail from someone using hushmail.com. They were using it to spread rumors about someone to a bunch of people without revealing who they were, which I thought was lame.

Not your netbuddies, but your government would love to trace it...

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 10:17:53 AM »
The government wouldn't find anything interesting.

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure of that, but it's not their goddamn business what you and other people say to each other.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

OK, wise one, tell us what to do, so that we may always retain our anonymity, online, please.

Some of us proles NEED to know.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 02:43:54 PM »
I'm pretty sure of that, but it's not their goddamn business what you and other people say to each other.

I agree, but I'm also not paranoid enough to believe they care about my online activities. They're much more likely to read e-mails of suspected terrorists or something.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
Hushmail is cowardly.

OK, wise one, tell us what to do, so that we may always retain our anonymity, online, please.

Some of us proles NEED to know.