Educational

Author Topic: So I Started Smoking the Pipe  (Read 335 times)

Offline Agon

• Rookie (be kind to me)
  • Ph34r t3h cu73 0n35!
So I Started Smoking the Pipe
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »
Recently I began smoking the pipe. It's quite good. Smoking Peterson's Sunset Breeze at the moment. Of the others I've tried, it's currently my favorite. Try it. Everybody's doin' it!*  8)

That aside, I also smoke the hookah and marijuana. What about you? What are you smoking? Or smoked in the past?

* Unrelated whatsoever to my reason/s for beginning this fucked up hobby.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: So I Started Smoking the Pipe
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »
Recently I began smoking the pipe. It's quite good. Smoking Peterson's Sunset Breeze at the moment. Of the others I've tried, it's currently my favorite. Try it. Everybody's doin' it!*  8)

That aside, I also smoke the hookah and marijuana. What about you? What are you smoking? Or smoked in the past?

* Unrelated whatsoever to my reason/s for beginning this fucked up hobby.

I used to smoke weed but I think I have an addictive personality or someshit so I had to give it up.

I miss it.  :'(

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 12:42:05 AM »
Cigars. I have a pipe but rarely smoke it.  8)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 04:34:13 AM »
I have asthma so I don't smoke. So I take medication to be able to breathe while other people inhale smoke into their lungs on purpose.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
In a room filled with smokers I used to smoke a cigaret, because it would stop my eyes from getting sore. And I did like the taste, just once in a while. But rooms filled with smokers don't exist in my surroundings anymore. And I don't like the smell of cigarets.

Have tried cigars for a while, but it was not really my thing.

Smoked weed when I was 20 for a while. Stopped when that did not do anything positive for me anymore. Did it again around age 40 and stopped for the same reason again. It also started giving me headaches. Never used much. Just enough to get physically relaxed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »
I don't smoke at all now. In the past I smoked cigarettes, cigars  :zombiefuck: but not often, pot, hashish, hash oil and angel dust ( PCP ).

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »
I'm smoking tobacco again. At the moment, it's Champion Blue rolling tobacco.
I smoke weed occasionally, usually when it's offered. I don't buy or grow my own.
Some friends of mine introduced me to damiana recently. It's a relaxing, legal herb and I quite like the taste.
I'm trying to get some more DMT by this weekend. So much fun to smoke but it tastes like plastic. I'm quite fond of the smell now.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »
I smoke weed and nothing else currently.   I would try DMT, but I haven't inquired as how to obtain it locally.   My friends smoke me out often, but I try to not feel like a leech... so I often have my own personal bud to share with them when they are having problems getting their own.   My personal bud is usually reserved for me smoking by myself, which is something I do quite often when I have some.
:P   Internets are super serious.