Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Raid
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »
Such dedication is unusual these days.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »
I do think it's quite impressive that Mr. Mark and Lit find the time and energy to post on here on top of doing all that library research and fellating each other.
Good job I value the integrated approach, then, is it not?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2009, 09:01:30 PM »
How stupid can it be? Ban all cars, so no-one will die in a traffic accident. Ban all matches and lighters, so that no-one will die in an arson. Anyone can buy a car for $100 and matches and lighters cost about 50 cents and are sometimes just lying around anywhere. Outagerous! How big fires can't one create with a box of matches?

Oh, and a Japanese kid actually managed to kill 7 other kids with only a knife. In Japan you can only buy firearms to collect them, but this tricky kid fooled the fantastic gun control and did it with a knife. So you must also ban knives.

And electricity...should we ban electricity or all things that a kid or an idiot could put in a socket? Wait, they usually put knives and chisels there, so we'll ban it all, of course.

All these steps will make everyday life incredibly harder; you'll not be able to transport yourself or chop your food or lit a fire or use any electrical device, but hey, no price is too high to pay when it comes to the nice, warm, fuzzy feeling of security... ::)

Here in Australia it is illegal to carry a knife in public without a good reason (like you just bought some knives, you are a chef etc). Certain types of knives are just outright banned like butterfy knives etc.

TheoK

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »
If he hadn't been a pacifist but wearing a gun himself, he could have defended himself.

It proves that unarmed people are helpless against armed people, and only idiots think that cops are but henchmen for the criminal organisation calling itself "society".

It proves that it's too easy for a nutter like Chapman to buy a gun. It also proves that you are clueless, but then, we already knew that.

Not only that, but he was shot in the back by a total coward. Any real man with a claim against another would face off and if necessary, as in the case of challenging a pacifist, bring a gun for the challengee to use against him to make it a fair duel.

Idiot. Not that I support the murder of John Lennon for a second, but if you objectively have a good reason for killing someone, he must already have done a very great unjust to you. Why on Earth would you give him a "fair chance" of killing you on top of what he has already done to you? It's not the moral superior who wins but the best shot.

And I assume that you're not consistent enough to think that the pigs should give an unarmed  burglar or robber a gun to give him a "fair chance".

By the way, the brave and competent Swedish police shot a 16 yo kid in the leg yesterday. He was "threatening" them with a soft air gun. The pigs really show over and over again that they can handle guns much more responsibly than "average people".
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:52:23 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2009, 07:46:44 AM »
I do think it's quite impressive that Mr. Mark and Lit find the time and energy to post on here on top of doing all that library research and fellating each other.

We cannot let you or the pacifist or the guy who plays Mr. macho man with his guns but in reality is as much of a law-abiding sheep as anyone post your nonsense here without logical objections.

TheoK

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2009, 07:50:06 AM »
Here in Australia it is illegal to carry a knife in public without a good reason (like you just bought some knives, you are a chef etc). Certain types of knives are just outright banned like butterfy knives etc.

Same here. It's just a tiny problem, just like with the gun law: the criminals don't give a shit about the knife law either, so the law just makes law-abiding people defenseless, just like the gun law.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »
Was Lit's head in your lap while you typed that?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2009, 10:21:00 AM »
Yer head will be in yer own lap, wench! :arrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »
If he hadn't been a pacifist but wearing a gun himself, he could have defended himself.

It proves that unarmed people are helpless against armed people, and only idiots think that cops are but henchmen for the criminal organisation calling itself "society".

It proves that it's too easy for a nutter like Chapman to buy a gun. It also proves that you are clueless, but then, we already knew that.

Not only that, but he was shot in the back by a total coward. Any real man with a claim against another would face off and if necessary, as in the case of challenging a pacifist, bring a gun for the challengee to use against him to make it a fair duel.

Idiot. Not that I support the murder of John Lennon for a second, but if you objectively have a good reason for killing someone, he must already have done a very great unjust to you. Why on Earth would you give him a "fair chance" of killing you on top of what he has already done to you? It's not the moral superior who wins but the best shot.

And I assume that you're not consistent enough to think that the pigs should give an unarmed  burglar or robber a gun to give him a "fair chance".

By the way, the brave and competent Swedish police shot a 16 yo kid in the leg yesterday. He was "threatening" them with a soft air gun. The pigs really show over and over again that they can handle guns much more responsibly than "average people".

No, you idiot, it is about the proprieties of who is MORE right! I am not only the better man, but also the better shot. I can prove it in direct competition - in a fair fight. I have proven it in shooting games many times. I know that's not real life, but it is a real game of life.
It becomes a matter of resolve, once carried to the endgame. How much resolve do you have for your way of thinking over your opponent's? If both have equal resolve, to the end of a duel, then the actual outcome of the match becomes moot, for both parties have made their points totally obvious to those who are willing to take the game to mind.

You are a moron if you think that acceptance of, or even submission to an authority figure, is the same as caving to a superior opponent. A police officer is not an opponent, you fool, but merely an arm of the law of the land you live in. You can defeat a police officer only in the realm of the courts, not the streets, dipshit!

BTW, if you think that the attack on John Lennon was an above board and straight forward challenge between two honest men, then you are NOT a BRAVE pirate, but a scum of the earth, backshooter. Lennon was shot first in the back by a coward.

I am glad now that you did not have the guts to become an American citizen at my first invitation, almost three years ago, because I would have made good on my earlier offer and there would be yet another gun in the hands of a coward/loser. Don't you realise that it is because of you types that all the gun laws have been proposed in this free land, attempting to remove basic freedoms from us who CAN actually manage the responsibility of personal self protection.

You certainly have more history to learn about the land and times from which I sprang, you fucking idiot. Do you really think for an instant that I have not actually faced real life gunfire on more than a few occasions? Do you think I am innocent? Do you think that none of the pain I have caused ever matters to me? Do you think the pain I feel ever goes away? Do you think I am still here, because I have been lucky, all those times? Do you think that I hold my head down out of shame? Do you think that maybe, I might be as able as it seems?

Do you think I am asking for your respect - you're wrong. I want you to fuck off and leave ME out of your world.

I am NOT a part of it!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »
You have a very limited intellect.

I pointed out specifically that I didn't think the John Lennon murder was justified in any way.

What I said what that if you had a real reason for killing someone, you wouldn't need be to be a gentleman to him and meet him in an "honest" fight, because a person that you think deserves to die has no right at all to be treated in a "fair" way, becuase then he wouldn't deserve being killed in the first place.

One single person cannot "win" over the pigs, but if you think that the people as a whole doesn't have the shadow of a chance, even if all of them are armed, you are the loser, because then you may have how many guns you want; you have capitulated for "society" and its oppression anyway, like any law-abiding European gun owner.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2009, 11:57:24 AM »
You have a very limited intellect.

I pointed out specifically that I didn't think the John Lennon murder was justified in any way.

What I said what that if you had a real reason for killing someone, you wouldn't need be to be a gentleman to him and meet him in an "honest" fight, because a person that you think deserves to die has no right at all to be treated in a "fair" way, becuase then he wouldn't deserve being killed in the first place.

One single person cannot "win" over the pigs, but if you think that the people as a whole doesn't have the shadow of a chance, even if all of them are armed, you are the loser, because then you may have how many guns you want; you have capitulated for "society" and its oppression anyway, like any law-abiding European gun owner.

Quoted for pure, ribald cowardice. This is a great representation of the differences between us.

Don't you even realise that you have just forfeited every BRAVE argument that you have ever started with this one statement? Limited intellect? Yeah!
There is more to it all than being brave, for one must also be true!

:hahaha:

Seriously, I am done with you and I will not respond any further.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »
OK, I'll start a monologue then. You don't have to be brave if you think you're moralically justified to kill; you just do it.

Speaking of US gun laws; the man I quoted from that Swedish board said: "The US government allows the people there to arm themselves easily, becuase they don't fear an uprising from them anyway."

QED by the idiot above.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:28 PM »

Take your fucking meds already. You don't make any sense.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »

We cannot let you or the pacifist or the guy who plays Mr. macho man with his guns but in reality is as much of a law-abiding sheep as anyone post your nonsense here without logical objections.

"Logical"?

:LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »
Was Lit's head in your lap while you typed that?

I thought it *was* Lit. :laugh:

- Albert Einstein