Educational

Author Topic: Randy's thread  (Read 841 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Randy's thread
« on: December 13, 2008, 11:39:56 PM »
Could you please make a thread, thank you, my phone doesnt let me.

Here is your thread, Randy.

TheoK

Re: Randy's thread
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:51 AM »
 :asthing:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 07:14:56 AM »
 :laugh:

*wonders if Randy will ever find his thread*

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »
:laugh:

*wonders if Randy will ever find his thread*

That's a good point.  I should PM him a link.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
I am watching people alot, its not like I am stalking persay, it would be kind of hard not to miss it doing that.

You know who you are, please don't try and imitate any of my disfunctional behaviors, I am not going to be responsible for what happens, other than me trying to be greatful for what I have by fixing them,  please do me a favor in return that envolves trying to use some  common sense.   If you don't have any, come ask me nicely, and I will give it to you, free of charge.

Thankyou, and have a nice day.  I don't like to sue, so I would appreciate you try not to do the same to me, thanks again, and may this world be a better place someday. ;)

I am noticing a change in the way I type, and or talk.  Its meditation again,  it makes such deep intellegent thoughts.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 02:25:24 PM »
I am watching people alot, its not like I am stalking persay, it would be kind of hard not to miss it doing that.

You know who you are, please don't try and imitate any of my disfunctional behaviors, I am not going to be responsible for what happens, other than me trying to be greatful for what I have by fixing them,  please do me a favor in return that envolves trying to use some  common sense.   If you don't have any, come ask me nicely, and I will give it to you, free of charge.

Thankyou, and have a nice day.  I don't like to sue, so I would appreciate you try not to do the same to me, thanks again, and may this world be a better place someday. ;)

I am noticing a change in the way I type, and or talk.  Its meditation again,  it makes such deep intellegent thoughts.

have you started yet?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

have you started yet?

Confused you?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 03:50:36 PM »
shitty pope?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:11 PM »
How can you say AS thing? I dont think the pieces quite fit i am not used to having such things happen so am automatically AS? when the giggling stops then lets see but untill keep push through i wont give up without a fight sometimes people have ulterior motitives that change their view point i am not satistfied because of the way things are progressing it doesnt seem ligitmate diagnosis

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »
I dont care if it is i have so much already with my shitty house. I find myself getting off easy even with such a diagnosis, kind makes me not care what they said. I dont feel the need to listen to em for myself, with progress.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 02:24:05 AM »
shouldn't all of flo's posts be moved to the "sentences consisting of words which have never appeared before, in that order" thread?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
shouldn't all of flo's posts be moved to the "sentences consisting of words which have never appeared before, in that order" thread?

Ouch ouch,  becareful, their a behavior I can associate with your current actions, that gets me off.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »
sorry, i should edit my last post to read:

"...the 'stick some words in a post without any discernible meaning' thread."

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »
sorry, i should edit my last post to read:

"...the 'stick some words in a post without any discernible meaning' thread."

Ouch ouch, try as you might, you won't make me forget a certain someone.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
the alien who abducted you?