Educational

Author Topic: blast from the past - new info on a bad teacher I hate, decades later  (Read 8967 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: blast from the past - new info on a bad teacher I hate, decades later
« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
Of course it's insanity. I have no idea why some people seem to think such violence could ever be justified.

And before you say something, Lit, you do know that you're mad, right? Your obsessions are talking.

And Hadron, while there is still time, consider if you really want to end up being another Lit.
Another Lit? How so?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »
We've already had more than a few sprees.

How much better off are we?

None!
Cho nearly started something - did you read all those articles about kids being nicer to the quiet kid in the corner for a few weeks? What we needed was a few more sprees at the right time, on the right scale and in the right place. With good media management we could get some social changes in place - without it ever appearing to be something to do with ourselves.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »
Honestly, are you surprised if Aspie kids who have the possiblity bring guns to school and kill the bullies?

Yes. There is something wrong if the reaction is that extreme.

That's not extreme. Extreme is what I did. These kids have gone beyond anything justifiable.

We are supposed to be smarter than the average buttface, in general, but resorting to killing in order to resolve a bruised ego is another definition of insanity, in my way of thinking.

I have remorse for the big badass I first put in the hospital, still. Of course, I'm not "norbal,"  as Lennon says, but keeping ourselves safe is what we are trying to do. Going so far as killing is insanity.

Read it again, hadron. Once some of your brain turns to heart, you will understand.
No, no. A few sprees would change society for the better, if they were well targeted and orchestrated. Bear in mind the removal of one bully means at least one kid not driven to suicide because of them.

Bullshit. Empty rhetorics. That is, pretty much what I expected from you.

A few posts down the line you will again be hiding from parts of your conjecture.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »
Honestly, are you surprised if Aspie kids who have the possiblity bring guns to school and kill the bullies?

That's not extreme. Extreme is what I did. These kids have gone beyond anything justifiable.

We are supposed to be smarter than the average buttface, in general, but resorting to killing in order to resolve a bruised ego is another definition of insanity, in my way of thinking.

I have remorse for the big badass I first put in the hospital, still. Of course, I'm not "norbal,"  as Lennon says, but keeping ourselves safe is what we are trying to do. Going so far as killing is insanity.

Read it again, hadron. Once some of your brain turns to heart, you will understand.
No, no. A few sprees would change society for the better, if they were well targeted and orchestrated. Bear in mind the removal of one bully means at least one kid not driven to suicide because of them.

A few posts down the line you will again be hiding from parts of your conjecture.
Are you baiting me into arranging a proof?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »

Go right ahead if you think you can prove anything. Start with this:

Bear in mind the removal of one bully means at least one kid not driven to suicide because of them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
My husband and I thought long and hard about getting classes for our daughter, but given her physical aggression, we decided against giving her more training in physical control.

She might have learned more self-control but we couldn't be sure, so the last thing we needed was her to just become more well-trained in punching and kicking.

How about Tai Chi Chuan or somesuch?  As I understand it, that would implement the self-control before it gets into actual fighting techniques.

That's a good idea.  Thank you.

What I was trained in was Shotokan Karate, and I learned control along with techniques, but sometimes my daughter learns the exact opposite of what one would expect her to learn.

Like for example, she saw an anti-bullying video the school showed to all the kids, but she did not get the message the video was intended to teach.  Instead, she learned to say "Nooser, nooser" (Loser, loser) perseveratively, which was the example the video gave of bullying which was saying a "naughty" word (to her it was, anyway).

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »

Yeah there is - society. I wish suicidal aspies would do it as a parting gift everytime they offed themselves.

Hadron, that's a crazy idea. 

Then even more people would think that we are all potentially violent and dangerous and they would want to lock us away, even the ones of us who wouldn't hurt anyone deliberately.

TheoK

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

Sooo, there is something wrong if just a few years of living hell every day when you're a juvenile brings you to the edge of murder? Yes, there is something wrong, the bullies. Anyone who kills a bully should of course get amnesty from the court.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:17:53 PM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 06:12:18 PM »
Of course it's insanity. I have no idea why some people seem to think such violence could ever be justified.

The bullies wants to kill their victims, at least the spirit of their victims, because they're usually too cowardly to really kill the victim physically.

And before you say something, Lit, you do know that you're mad, right? Your obsessions are talking.

No. My rage and sense for true justice are talking, though.

And Hadron, while there is still time, consider if you really want to end up being another Lit.

::)

TheoK

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

Yeah there is - society. I wish suicidal aspies would do it as a parting gift everytime they offed themselves.

:agreed:

TheoK

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »

... or get help?
Help with what - deluding themselves into being "happy". The root problem is society - and elimination of certain so-called "people" is the best way of dealing with the problem.

:agreed: :agreed:

TheoK

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »
... and don't bother with telling me crapshite like the wrong ones were killed, because there are no right ones to kill.

Sure there are. The bullies.

TheoK

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »

Then even more people would think that we are all potentially violent and dangerous and they would want to lock us away, even the ones of us who wouldn't hurt anyone deliberately.

"People" are idiots. They will look down on us despite the fact that we usually are more intelligent than they could ever be, for once. But everybody understands the global language of violence.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »

Go right ahead if you think you can prove anything. Start with this:

Bear in mind the removal of one bully means at least one kid not driven to suicide because of them.
An abstract proof would be difficult, however I am quite happy to wait for someone to prove the conjecture in a more practical fashion. Me thinks it will only be a matter of time.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

Nope - all the suicidal aspies are diagnosed with something else normally and by the time this reallly got to a head, other groups of people would be joining in.