Author Topic: Facial wrinkles  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Facial wrinkles
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »
How wrinkly are people here for their age?  My face is pretty much a botoxesque mask most of the time, and I expect I won't get many wrinkles as a result.  The most noticeable sign of aging is actually some scarring on my forehead from a really bad sunburn I got when I was 16.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Facial wrinkles
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »
Not a lot. I'd say I look younger than my age.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »
Not a lot. I'd say I look younger than my age.

:agreed:

i have a few, but i get taken for much younger, too.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
I have quite a few wrinkles when I smile. I know my skin has lost some of its resiliency and the puffy suppleness within the cells seems to be going. I have laugh-lines, which is far better than having led a life that would have produced frown-lines.

I think I look old as dirt itself, because of my gray beard which resembles oversugared cinnamon, but people are always "acting" amazed when they find out my age. I think most of that is feigned politeness, mixed in with just a little genuine surprise. I believe my appearance is that of a fairly typical quinquagenarian, but my still youthful gate, high energy level, strength and flexibility combine to fool people.

*takes a nap*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
I only have them when I smile or scowl
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »
I look younger than my age and I always have, even when I was a kid.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 07:13:06 PM »
People tend to mistake me for younger, but I think it's more to do with body language and lack of social grace than lack of wrinkles. I have some grey hairs (I hadn't realized you start getting a few in your 20's) and my eyes have always had extra creases.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 07:27:37 PM »
Smoking and drinking help keep me looking trashed.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »
Smoking and drinking help keep me looking trashed.

Didn't seem to affect me much.
I noticed faint lines, like those of
found on 20 year olds.

I think the sun brought them out.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »
I don't think that I have any wrinkles that I can see.   I do have a few grey hairs.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
I don't think that I have any wrinkles that I can see.   I do have a few grey hairs.

A few gray hairs. eh?

Wait 'til they start coming in on your arms and chest.

One of my old buddies from school had a full head of gray hair (which started in his twenties) by the time he was thirty three or four. Married early to a hot woman, too, so it wasn't from lack of sex (-drive, at least).
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
Yeah my mother has a friend that was completely gray at age 26 or so.   Her hair is white.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »
I went from a few gray speckles in my beard, last year, to very fucking gray this past year, everywhere.

:hahaha:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
I don't get acne, I mean is so  rare, even if I apply lots of cream.  I  got a small zit on my noise with those 5 skin creams, but it doesn't last long even then, and it doesn't leave much in the way of a mark when it does.

The mole on grown needs to get removed, it reminds me of the woman with a perfect face and one small freckle in cartoons and shit.  :laugh: Its a bit bigger.    Dad's is on his back, and bigger, and discolored.

zero wrinkles.

Glyciation causes wrinkles, fructose causes more glyciation than glucose.  Biotin at a dose of 6000mcg or higher inhibits that.  Glyciation is the combo of a protein and carbohydratem that gums up the body.  This is very important in conditions like diabetes where aging is accelerating.  Despite all the abuse I did to myself, it doesn't even show, nor am I overweight, by clinical definition of body fat above 25%. for a man my age.  I used alot of what I learned to for protection, because I am not totally stupid. :laugh:

Just love high fructose corn syrup, lacks other ingredients to help deal with the fructose, that is one reason I usually shun isolated igredients.  It doesn't get metabolized by the muscles and there fore raises triyglercyeride levels
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 01:45:03 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 08:36:29 PM »
I'm only 19 and have  frown lines. I think it's from so many years of just being angry.
Park.