Author Topic: Sarah Palin  (Read 6385 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »
Some kind of mastermind for the Republicans? I doubt he'd be able to repeat what Karl Rove did.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2008, 05:29:58 PM »
The conservative republicans are desperate and creative on how to steal elections!

They were very creative during the last two elections. Karl Rove's retired now, though, right?

Are you kidding, he's just slipped deeper behind the scenes.   He is the stealth political hack!   :grrr:

ozymandias

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
Some kind of mastermind for the Republicans? I doubt he'd be able to repeat what Karl Rove did.

You are so american politics naive, KArl Rove IS THE MASTERMIND OF THE REPUBLICANS! 

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

You are so american politics naive, KArl Rove IS THE MASTERMIND OF THE REPUBLICANS! 

Rove's assistant is M'Cain's campaign manager.

Hmmm...is dat manure I smell?  :shitfan:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2008, 07:21:34 AM »

Rove's assistant is M'Cain's campaign manager.

Hmmm...is dat manure I smell?  :shitfan:

Essence of poo poo de Bull. 

Blasted

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2008, 07:48:29 AM »
Sarah Palin scares me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »

'kay. I'm sorry to hear that he's still actively stealing oxygen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »

'kay. I'm sorry to hear that he's still actively stealing oxygen.

You and me both! 

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »
The conservative republicans are desperate and creative on how to steal elections!

They were very creative during the last two elections. Karl Rove's retired now, though, right?
Its Phil Gramm that I would be worried about now.

Who's that?

Exactly.

I remember him from twenty something years ago as a Texas Senator. Pretty much a milktoast.
The guy who caused the sub prime crisis to occur in the first place, and up until recently was McCain's economic adviser. McCain and co could easily cause a major global recession.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig, and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard Law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well-grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law Professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services Committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment, and Public Works and Veteran's Affair committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive and next in line behind a man in his eighth decade.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful Daughters all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and then left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a true Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.

* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »
 :zombiefuck:

:witch1:

What a nut if she was a Muslim she would be one of the dangerous ones but she's a christian so it's okay ::)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 02:30:41 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2008, 01:44:22 PM »
All she is, is a female dick cheney with a better figure and a vagina.  :orly:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

Have you seen her vagina?  Come to think of it have you seen Dick and her together? Maybe it's him in disguise  :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2008, 04:11:47 PM »

Have you seen her vagina?  Come to think of it have you seen Dick and her together? Maybe it's him in disguise  :o

Cheney is a pillsbury doughboy, Palin is a MILF.  SHe has curves and a nice pair of tits.   :eyebrows:  Cheney and rove are pear shaped, she has a nice hourglass figure..........too bad she doesn't have a mind!   ::)  But, she could suck my cock anytime!   :green:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2008, 08:24:40 PM »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.