Author Topic: Sarah Palin  (Read 6481 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »
...i saw Billy Mumy in Bab 5 once, was weird...

He was in 'Babylon 5' a lot - one of the major players ;)

Penny's real life sister acted in Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds' and Ridley Scott's 'Alien' :green:

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2008, 02:41:42 PM »
:laugh:

no matter what other shit goes on, TCO, you always manage to make me laugh with your quotations/refences to things.   :thumbup:

i used to run round saying "danger, will robinson!" all the time.  nobody got it...  :(

i always wanted to be Dr. Zachary Smith.  ;)

"Never fear, SMITH is here!"   :P

yay!

:pinkbeat:

ozymandias

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »
I always wanted to do Penny, but Mrs Robinson was trying to seduce me.....

Fuck Penny, I had a woodie for June Lockhart for the longest time!   :evillaugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »

Fuck Penny, I had a woodie for June Lockhart for the longest time!   :evillaugh:

Penny and Mrs Robinson were the only reason for watching that dumbass show. Which I did as rarely as possible. Altho the pilot episode was OK....

I thought Tina Fey was note-perfect as Sarah Palin on last nght's SNL. Totally captured the MILF and ditz aspects of her persona. You fucking stupid fucking bint. Fuck you and your meat locker. And that goes double for the place where you store caribou and moose flesh.

"I can see Russia from my house!" Yes, and I can see the large gaping holes in your cerebral matter.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 03:33:58 PM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »

Penny and Mrs Robinson were the only reason for watching that dumbass show. Which I did as rarely as possible. Altho the pilot episode was OK....

I thought Tina Fey was note-perfect as Sarah Palin on last nght's SNL. Totally captured the MILF and ditz aspects of her persona. You fucking stupid fucking bint. Fuck you and your meat locker. And that goes double for the place where you store caribou and moose flesh.

"I can see Russia from my house!" Yes, and I can see the large gaping holes in your cerebral matter.

Sarah Palin is the "Dan Quayle" of this presidential campaign!   ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2008, 03:55:16 PM »

Lets hope not they won the first time around :'(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

Lets hope not they won the first time around :'(

We're doomed either way!  The republicans under Cheney have ensured that we will have a nuclear war in our lifetime!  The terrorists win!  Prepare your survival packages and plans! 

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »
I was thinking of getting my pistol permit

George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »

After all hell breaks loose, a gun permit may be useless.  Seriously, having a gun with or without a permit may be superflous!~

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »

After all hell breaks loose, a gun permit may be useless.  Seriously, having a gun with or without a permit may be superflous!~

But you need a permit to bu one now in Ct and it could be useful I'd like to move to the countryside but still have time here before I can.  Around here it will be too many people not enough resources.  Give me 5 or 6 acres and nobody around I could be relatively self sufficient

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
/feels smug due to brit-ness.

:smarty:

sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon sun kil moon

ozymandias

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

But you need a permit to bu one now in Ct and it could be useful I'd like to move to the countryside but still have time here before I can.  Around here it will be too many people not enough resources.  Give me 5 or 6 acres and nobody around I could be relatively self sufficient

Thats because your in the "entitlement" corridor.  They'll be scrambling up to the northeast to fuck up our resources of food and fuel.  Damn, citified folks!   :grrr:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
I'm a damned city folk with a country heart ;)

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2008, 05:06:31 PM »

Same here!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2008, 06:15:50 PM »

Same here!

Oh my god, it's Donny & Marie Osmond.....  :lol: