Author Topic: Waiting  (Read 476 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Waiting
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
While never driving a real big truck I used to do deliveries in small trucks ,cubes short box trucks ect) and know all about that especially after the boss tells you to get there early I used to just go to sleep till they knocked :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 11:16:13 AM »
Fucking the other day. Damn parent/teacher interviews at the high school. They alot 10mins each, but we waited like an hour for one guy and he only interviews 2 sets of parents before I got jack of it and stormed out. our youngest was acting up heaps and our baby girl was also quite upset and this fuckstain of a maths/science teacher couldn't give a rats arse. He seemed more interested in telling some kid and his parents about how he wanted him to sit somewhere else in the classroom from now on for 35 mins. I mean WTF?? Just move the fucking kid yourself and be over with it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 12:52:11 AM »
Welcome back, Phlexor.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 11:10:15 PM »
I hate waiting for people.  Today I have an insurance audit at 2 when ever I have appointments I feel I can do nothing until they are over for fear of missing them.  When you are waiting it's like being held hostage because they say 2 but who the fuck knows when they will come.  Nobody seems concerned about being on time especially people who you have to suck up to.  I am a very on time person and feel this shows great disrespect when I say 2 I am there at 145 just in case so I am not late.  How do you guys feel about appointments and being late? 

I feel your pain.....you seem an impatient one too. I can't even wait 10 seconds for my computer to boot.
My solution? a PSP or portable gaming system.  Keeps me busy in bank line-ups and waiting at the doctors office.

Heres a horrible waiting story of mine.

I was visiting my freind in Vancouver and she has a stereo-typical gay freind (I thought they only existed in the media) . We picked him up from work
and we were supposed to go out and do stuff BUT he had to do his hair in the bathroom at his house for over an hour crushing
my freinds curfew so we never went out becuase her gay freind didn't look fabulous enough.
Also the gay guy was a scene kid too. So he TRIED. To be like all the gay mass media stereo types purposely.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:12:06 PM by Beatle »
Park.