Author Topic: Murder  (Read 738 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Murder
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »
Remorse as in regretting that it was necessary, or remorse as in really wishing you hadn't done it? To me there's a huge difference.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 03:42:29 PM »
Are there any circumstances in which you feel you could kill someone without remorse?

yep.  hundreds.  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 10:01:28 PM »
I don't want to kill anyone but I would if killing were legal. I would just buy a gun.
Oh and about all the people I hate out there, I just wish they would get killed or wished they got aborted instead, then they would have never existed. :evillaugh:

Only people I wouldn't want to kill are my childhood bullies. But if they were mean to me again, bye bye.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 02:30:13 AM »
It's no punishment to die. I wouldn't kill people that I really hate but mutilate them very badly.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »
I would have to be pushed pretty far, and it would likely have to be an act of self-defense.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 08:45:48 AM »
Even if killing was legal, there would be a part of me that knows it's wrong and resists. However, no guilt with a good old fashioned steel pole to the balls or face.
Lol, I'm with you there.  I think committing murder would really fuck me up (intense remorse, even if it was a life-or-death situation/"justified"), but that's not to say there aren't some people I think I'd feel no remorse giving a black eye to, were legal consequences, the fact that I'd get my OWN ass handed to me, and the likelihood of breaking some bones in my hand because I don't know how to punch, all non-issues.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 09:11:32 AM »
Even if killing was legal, there would be a part of me that knows it's wrong and resists. However, no guilt with a good old fashioned steel pole to the balls or face.
Lol, I'm with you there.  I think committing murder would really fuck me up (intense remorse, even if it was a life-or-death situation/"justified"), but that's not to say there aren't some people I think I'd feel no remorse giving a black eye to, were legal consequences, the fact that I'd get my OWN ass handed to me, and the likelihood of breaking some bones in my hand because I don't know how to punch, all non-issues.

You curl your fingers into a very tight fist, wrap your thumb over the second phalanges, and then you keep your wrist straight so that you hit the target primarily with the knuckles joining the metacarpals of the index and middle fingers with the phalanges.  You could practice hitting a sand bag if you want to.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »

You curl your fingers into a very tight fist, wrap your thumb over the second phalanges, and then you keep your wrist straight so that you hit the target primarily with the knuckles joining the metacarpals of the index and middle fingers with the phalanges.  You could practice hitting a sand bag if you want to.
Oh shit, Callaway could break all of our faces.   :plus:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »
 :laugh: Such a font of useful info.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »
I doubt it.  There have been times when I've been so angry at someone, I've wanted to...

There would always be a bit of remorse though... no matter how badly they deserved it.  Although, I think someone like Mugabe, I wouldn't lose that much sleep over, but I'd probably still feel bad sometimes.

What if your left cheek is inflamed with embedded brick dust, due to an exploding brick less than a foot from your head, destroyed by a high power rifle bullet that only missed your head by about four inches, and thankfully ricocheted away in another direction, because some fuckstikk decided that you were harmful to his freedom and took a shot at you?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:45:43 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »
I guess the point is that killing is more emotional than thought out, in most cases.

I'm not sure that we can control, perfectly, our emotions.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »
Are there any circumstances in which you feel you could kill someone without remorse?

I don't know. Probably not.

I want to be able to follow your lead.

How do we keep fuckstikks away from  us?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »
I can think of a fair few people that I would like to see dead. Given the opportunity, I would do it myself.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 06:09:44 AM »
I guess the point is that killing is more emotional than thought out, in most cases.

I'm not sure that we can control, perfectly, our emotions.
Good point. I know I could if furious enough and depending on being able to justify it with myself, would not have any remorse.
I did think I had killed someone once (accidentally) after I had hit them and they split their head open on the floor. I was scared shitless.
All the aggro and what not faded pretty quickly and I just hoped his head would stop bleeding and that he would wake up. I worried about going to jail and explaining things and whether I would see my kids and a million other things.
There was the same regret that a thief has when caught after the event. I regretted not the action but the probable punishment.
Also he was not worth me putting that at risk. It was stupid. That was many years ago though.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »

I don't know. Probably not.

I want to be able to follow your lead.

How do we keep fuckstikks away from  us?

We kill them. The remorse is manageable. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein