Educational

Author Topic: be gentle... its my first time  (Read 3095 times)

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
Re: be gentle... its my first time
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »
Yes, I have read some of his beautiful works... I too believe the Holocaust never happened. On the other hand I also have pet rocks who speak to me and tell me to burn things I don't like, like Nazis. It was teh Joo that burned the Reichstag and it was teh Joo that burned my mum's house down too.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
Now that people know you are a female, the requests for nude pics should be coming in soon.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »
Yes, I have read some of his beautiful works... I too believe the Holocaust never happened. On the other hand I also have pet rocks who speak to me and tell me to burn things I don't like, like Nazis. It was teh Joo that burned the Reichstag and it was teh Joo that burned my mum's house down too.

It's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that pet rocks are good for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:57 PM »

:laugh:

and how many voices speak in your head at one time?   :eyebrows:

Now that people know you are a female, the requests for nude pics should be coming in soon.

sadly, this is true.  i find the phrase "fuck off, saddo" is quite effective.  ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

sadly, this is true.  i find the phrase "fuck off, saddo" is quite effective.  ;)

****Deletes last message*****

What? I'm a guy!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »

You mean nobodies asked yet :o   Boy we're slipping :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »
I have a JooToobe video proving that pet rocks cannot occur. It was made by a rock which means that any anti-rock sentiments cannot occur. Everyone knows that JooToobe is reliable evidence of factual happening in the world of REAL LIFE.

I also do have nude pix that I will supply if requested politely... however I have clothes on over my nudity.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »
however I have clothes on over my nudity.

lol - The best kind of nudity :plus:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

...is no nudity at all?

You're weird. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »

...is no nudity at all?

You're weird. :P

It could still work; if she means, wearing a extremely skin tight wetsuit, with obvious holes where the 'naughty bits' are. :P
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »
Post a pic thread Rayne. I hope after your exams you post a little more. Oh search Illusionist he writes a lot of crap here. I think you and he will get along. Just let me know so as I can get my popcorn.   ;D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »
I have a suit that Buffalo Bill made for me. I can take a pic of me wearing it. It puts the lotion in the basket...

And I do fully plan to start posting more. I've read some of Illusionist's arguments and I must say I find Holocaust denial to be truly unique........in the style of comedy. John Cleese, if he could give a fuck, would be fascinated by this specimen. So would NASA.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 06:36:10 AM »
...is no nudity at all?

Yes. Exactly. Nudity is overrated.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »
I have a suit that Buffalo Bill made for me. I can take a pic of me wearing it. It puts the lotion in the basket...

I'd like to put some lotion in your basket... :evillaugh:  You have a marvelously dirty mind..  I like that.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »
Thank you for all your kind responses - seriously, I feel more touched than a Viatnemese hooker at Gary Glitter's place but not as paid off to keep my big mouth shut :(

In response to a few questions, I am very sensitive... I cry at the Persil advert. On the other hand I drive around in GTA listening to Classic FM killing people. Oh, and I get upset at the end of Terminator 2.

I am totally new, I hate respawning. Respawning is for masochists and 14 year old Halo players on Live. I fucking hate Halo. And I'm female.

I haz teh Aspergurz yes. And I am a virgin, I bought a new hymen on ebay and fit it and now I feel the way my Irish Catholic grandma always wanted me to feel... full of sin and guilt.

Oh, and yes, I am a Nazi. I just wanted the chance to have a shot at Eva Braun. If she could fuck a meglomaniac with tics who liked to gas people, I'm sure I've got a shot. Dirty bitch, I bet she'd do it doggystyle.

What's red with 7 dents in it?

Snow Whites cherry.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:07:25 AM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.