Educational

Author Topic: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?  (Read 6448 times)

ozymandias

Re: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »
ASpartners is just a part of the Delphi Forums.  To be fair they do have another one thats a bit friendlier and fair.  But still, I'm just tired of "support" forums that rehash the same stuff over and over.   ::)

There are many Autism fora on the Delphi format... many of them OK - and not just support fora. I used to be a Moderator on some of the Delphi fora... including the similarly named 'AS and their Partners' which was set up by Autistics for both Autistic and NT in response to the hateful 'AS Partners'.

I agree with As and their partners.  At least they provide a degree of support and fairness.  My wife did a post on ASpartners about how much she loved being married to an aspie and how I am the total opposite of what MamaMarch and Klorden, etal. were dealing with................and the "hornets" came boiling out of their hive and shut down the thread because it was not a forum for positive things, but for their "support" for each other.   :violin:  This in a forum where they talked endlessly about how awful their AS husbands and AS children were.   :violin:  My wife got eviscerated for daring to post a positive experience.   :wanker:

Both me and my wife washed our hands of the place and moved on. 

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »
My wife got eviscerated for daring to post a positive experience.   :wanker:

Thanks to your wife for speaking up positively about experience with Autistics there. My wife is also happy to be married to me and loves our two Autistic children... who we both find very entertaining and great fun. I've heard of others who have sought to be positive on that site and had similar reactions.

I once merely took a look at 'AS Partners' without posting nor intending to, and because I had put in my Delphi profile that I was Autistic... suddenly there appeared several posts chiding me for daring to look :o They are an unbelievable bunch.

ozymandias

« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2008, 02:30:58 PM »
My wife got eviscerated for daring to post a positive experience.   :wanker:

Thanks to your wife for speaking up positively about experience with Autistics there. My wife is also happy to be married to me and loves our two Autistic children... who we both find very entertaining and great fun. I've heard of others who have sought to be positive on that site and had similar reactions.

I once merely took a look at 'AS Partners' without posting nor intending to, and because I had put in my Delphi profile that I was Autistic... suddenly there appeared several posts chiding me for daring to look :o They are an unbelievable bunch.

What a bunch of bitter, old bitches.  Now they're paranoid about what a  *GASP* autistic person *GASP* will see with their rants.  These are women who have screamed "I hate you" to their Autistic kids, or openly told them that they hoped their kids would either NOT have KIDS..PERIOD or that they should have autistic children just to be as miserable as the "Oracles of Delphi" are.    They have an ignore function in their forum that they use whenever someone who disagrees directly with them speaks out.  They obviously, prefer to swim in their little cesspool of pity rather than try to do anything that could make a positive impact in their lives.

They're not unbelievable...they are fucking PATHETIC!     :violin:  :hahaha:  Oh, and final irony, they have made snide comments about the more supportive things THEY have read on the other forums.   The smell of hypocrisy and loserdom wafts from their little cesspool pity party!   :hahaha:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:33:47 PM by ozymandias »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »
I wonder, did it ever occur to them that they are treated the way they are, not because of some label but because they don't deserve any better?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »
Never would have a condom vending machine my room, plenty of dirty laudry, playboys, and the real thing is out of my reach, perhaps for ever.  If wasn't for the obsessive taking care of myself, then it would be 100% chance of never, its better than nothing.  I will just continue play dumb otherwise, that is what has worked for me.  I think to much, and others get pissed, they don't like  the complex shit that comes out of my mouth. Sounds like a orgasm waiting to happen :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
Maybe this will get Lucifer's attention

Stretch my used condom of fuctionalness, and try to stretch it on her head.  Might improve things :-*
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2008, 04:03:42 PM »
They're not unbelievable...they are fucking PATHETIC!

I'd say they are both those things :green:

There is just so much hate and blatent bigotry there.

ozymandias

« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »
They're not unbelievable...they are fucking PATHETIC!

I'd say they are both those things :green:

There is just so much hate and blatent bigotry there.

Then they deserve each other and MamaMarch is heading for the lowest depths of Dante's Inferno!   My thoughts are that if her marriage to an aspie is so horrible, GET A FUCKING DIVORCE and MOVE ON!  Do herself and him a favor and end the charade................BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stay in the marriage and keep playing the pity party card and make yourself look like a "martyr".  My "mother" aka the female progenitor, played that card for most of life, don't work, don't last.

If I had the druthers, I'd go back there and register, state in my profile that I AM AS/autistic, and let them bitch..... :evillaugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »

If I had the druthers, I'd go back there and register, state in my profile that I AM AS/autistic, and let them bitch..... :evillaugh:

They aren't worth your time, though.

ozymandias

« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »

Exactly, I have a life, they don't and by the sound of it, never will!   :violin:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »
My thoughts are that if her marriage to an aspie is so horrible, GET A FUCKING DIVORCE and MOVE ON!  Do herself and him a favor and end the charade...

This has been suggested to the members of that site in the past by a partner who liked her Aspie. I think she got banned for suggesting it... or at least got flamed.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

Absolutely... besides, upon one post and his profile... they'd probably just ban him on the spot. They dislike Autistics visiting their site.

ozymandias

« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »
My thoughts are that if her marriage to an aspie is so horrible, GET A FUCKING DIVORCE and MOVE ON!  Do herself and him a favor and end the charade...

This has been suggested to the members of that site in the past by a partner who liked her Aspie. I think she got banned for suggesting it... or at least got flamed.

Why am I NOT surprised!   ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

Absolutely... besides, upon one post and his profile... they'd probably just ban him on the spot. They dislike Autistics visiting their site.

:violin:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
I used to let people walk on me, then I started paying more attention to lifestyle habits, that was the death of that. I think when you let some "walk on you" you lack self esteem.

Look, guys, I know it's fun to rank on Randy but some of what he says is sound, particularly as regards nutrition. I can tell for a FACT that if I was eating the "standard" American diet my brain and body would be in much worse shape.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.