Author Topic: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?  (Read 6444 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »
You don't have to be an asshole (and in my opinion it wouldn't lead to a long term relationship anyway), but you do need to know what your personal boundaries are, and enforce them.   

For example, I should not have to be the only one of the two of us to get up to change/feed the baby in the  middle of the night.  ITS YOUR TURN....

That makes a lot of sense.  Of course between my husband and me, I was the one who usually got up with our daughter in the middle of the night, but that was because I was the one who stayed home with her while he had the more traditional job.

Even though my personal boundaries are different from yours, I still have them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2008, 12:45:14 PM »
Cool.

Can I watch?
That was sexist, flippant, and insensitive, but I know you were only joking, so it's not a big deal.

Should I pick you up at eight?  Don't even bother trying to remember to bring gas money- I know you're broke and it always makes me sad when you have that one moment of faux regret upon realizing that you don't have any cash on you.

What a bitch!

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »
We should start a pro-bitch online community.

Huh, I wonder what we would call a place like that... it would be kind of like an intense snarking arena... I think it should be a square one, though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2008, 02:53:31 PM »
I used to let people walk on me, then I started paying more attention to lifestyle habits, that was the death of that. I think when you let some "walk on you" you lack self esteem.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »
Or you're a born victim. Yes, Flo, there's a "Kick Me"-sign on your back.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2008, 04:44:41 PM »
We should start a pro-bitch online community.

Huh, I wonder what we would call a place like that... it would be kind of like an intense snarking arena... I think it should be a square one, though.

Does the Delphi Forums look promising, maybe AS partners!   :-*

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:25 PM »

lol... best of luck to any Spectrumite who wanders anywhere near that bitter place :P

ozymandias

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:17 PM »

lol... best of luck to any Spectrumite who wanders anywhere near that bitter place :P

They suck lemons!   :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2008, 04:26:42 AM »

Probably one of .....if not the only sensible thing you said here Lion (go on gives us a growl... :lol:).
Phelexor told me about this mob at the start of the year. I opened an account had a little fun there but in all honesty the pervasiveness and nastiness is hard to put up with and does ruin the fun. It is not much good going in for a stir up and what not if regardless you come out feeling tainted. I still get newsletters from them.

So ummmm....good post. Keep it up. Way to show, if you apply yourself, you won't "appear" to be an ass.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2008, 04:45:54 AM »
 :indeed:I've been told about that forum and none of it was good. Seems to me that the women there have more problems than their spouses and they are the ones who are supposedly "normal".

ozymandias

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2008, 05:41:44 AM »
:indeed:I've been told about that forum and none of it was good. Seems to me that the women there have more problems than their spouses and they are the ones who are supposedly "normal".

ASpartners is just a part of the Delphi Forums.  To be fair they do have another one thats a bit friendlier and fair.  But still, I'm just tired of "support" forums that rehash the same stuff over and over.   ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2008, 07:10:16 AM »
Yes, I agree. I much prefer boards *not* about AS support per se.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2008, 08:07:47 AM »
Yes, I agree. I much prefer boards *not* about AS support per se.

Yes board with boobs are better :laugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2008, 08:24:11 AM »
Those need another kind of support entirely.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2008, 09:31:02 AM »
ASpartners is just a part of the Delphi Forums.  To be fair they do have another one thats a bit friendlier and fair.  But still, I'm just tired of "support" forums that rehash the same stuff over and over.   ::)

There are many Autism fora on the Delphi format... many of them OK - and not just support fora. I used to be a Moderator on some of the Delphi fora... including the similarly named 'AS and their Partners' which was set up by Autistics for both Autistic and NT in response to the hateful 'AS Partners'.