Educational

Author Topic: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?  (Read 6368 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »
Lesbian.
Oh really?  Are you single, flea-free, and willing to give a petite, slender, smart and fiesty young lady free rayne to find out if she swings your way?

Its been 4 months since I saw any action, and flea collars are cheap. In fact it might even add to the experience. You could pop a couple on my nipples, it'd be like an orgy. I've never thought of bestiality as being a particular kink of mine but there's a first time for everything.
It's not a kink of mine either but the last person I fooled around with had fleas despite being human and having no pets.  So now I ask.

THere are worse creepy crawlies.....crabs?   :zoinks:
Actually the dumb little motherfucker was worried about getting ticks too because he worked outside.  I mean I know there's a cliche that men are dogs but I think that's a little extreme.

So now keep a few Flea and Tick collars on hand, along with your condom supply!   :green:
You could have separate vending machines for each depending on what you suspect  :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »
Lesbian.
Oh really?  Are you single, flea-free, and willing to give a petite, slender, smart and fiesty young lady free rayne to find out if she swings your way?

Its been 4 months since I saw any action, and flea collars are cheap. In fact it might even add to the experience. You could pop a couple on my nipples, it'd be like an orgy. I've never thought of bestiality as being a particular kink of mine but there's a first time for everything.
It's not a kink of mine either but the last person I fooled around with had fleas despite being human and having no pets.  So now I ask.

THere are worse creepy crawlies.....crabs?   :zoinks:
Actually the dumb little motherfucker was worried about getting ticks too because he worked outside.  I mean I know there's a cliche that men are dogs but I think that's a little extreme.

So now keep a few Flea and Tick collars on hand, along with your condom supply!   :green:
You could have separate vending machines for each depending on what you suspect  :zoinks:

QFT   :orly:   :plus:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
Uhm, some men ARE dogs, but a few men are kind to cats and know many cats who would choose to live with them.

Deal with it.
DD, you OK?  You took that weirdly personally.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2008, 08:16:58 PM »
Uhm, some men ARE dogs, but a few men are kind to cats and know many cats who would choose to live with them.

Deal with it.

He probably took it like I do sometimes.  NOT ALL men are assholes and I hate assholes.............of any gender!  I think that we men who actually care, are tarred with the same brush as the ASSHOLES.  And that makes my ass suck wind!   :grrr:   Live long enough and go through the shit that us, old fogies have endured, well you'll see the point I'm trying to make!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2008, 07:00:54 AM »
Unfortunately man-bashing is a popular past-time and whether it is done through "Mere male" articles, showing stupid, incompetent men being patronised and put up with by long suffering wifes on sit-coms and commercials, whether it is populated through femiinist texts in University that seem to readily apply themselves to all manner of subject or whether it is just a private joke "between the girls"......it does shit me too. "All men are bastards"?. I wish every woman with that mindset to find such a man and be miserable.
The whole, "Oh we had to put up with the women are stupid, incapable, incompetent or inferior thing for centuriers" type speech, I have heard from various women to justify the mindset never really swayed me.
Bigoted is bigoted and prejudice is prejudice.

Ignore me anyhow in a shitty mood.  :grrr:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2008, 07:37:21 AM »

Cheer up, Sir_Les :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2008, 07:41:51 AM »

Cheer up, Sir_Les :green:

OK I will look at your photo again. Thanks Nocti. I appreciate your concern.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2008, 08:24:17 AM »

Deal with it.

He probably took it like I do sometimes.  NOT ALL men are assholes and I hate assholes.............of any gender!  I think that we men who actually care, are tarred with the same brush as the ASSHOLES.  And that makes my ass suck wind!   :grrr:   Live long enough and go through the shit that us, old fogies have endured, well you'll see the point I'm trying to make!
:(  I think I have an idea of what you mean even at my young age, and it isn't fair.  I try not to do that save for facetiously, but since I'm much more likely to joke or bitch than sing praises I can see how DD would take it personal, if he did.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »

Deal with it.

:(  I think I have an idea of what you mean even at my young age, and it isn't fair.  I try not to do that save for facetiously, but since I'm much more likely to joke or bitch than sing praises I can see how DD would take it personal, if he did.

I was trying to be funny, but I loook back and I am knot sure what wave I was on.

Continue to be facetious with us. We enjoy it,..,

Ozy is right ,  though.  Guys, trying to do their bestt, often get a a bad rap, because of about a quarter of the genre. I would kill them all off for you iff I was younger and had my own way.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2008, 12:06:17 PM »

Deal with it.

I was trying to be funny, but I loook back and I am knot sure what wave I was on.

Continue to be facetious with us. We enjoy it,..,

Ozy is right ,  though.  Guys, trying to do their bestt, often get a a bad rap, because of about a quarter of the genre. I would kill them all off for you iff I was younger and had my own way.

Be vewy vewy quiet, we'we hunting jerks! :tooledup: 

Seriously, dudes lamenting their chronic lack of nookie is one thing, dudettes bitching SERIOUSLY and I mean SERIOUSLY about men 24/7 gets on my nerves just as much.  If somebody is being facetious, thats one thing, but, I'v heard the "ladies who lunch" lamentation just as often.   :grrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »
 :agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
The assholes get laid far too often.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster

ozymandias

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »

I'v always preferred quality over quantity myself.   :green:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

I'v always preferred quality over quantity myself.   :green:
They seem to do well in both respects at times, I know assholes that sleep with the wives of men who are nice guys.   They may not do well personality or intelligence wise, but in looks they can do well.   Plenty of pretty women who seem to think a guy is worthless if he doesn't mistreat them and treat everyone else like shit in the process.
:P   Internets are super serious.