Author Topic: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?  (Read 6357 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: do you have a condom vending machine in your home?
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »
Lesbian.
Oh really?  Are you single, flea-free, and willing to give a petite, slender, smart and fiesty young lady free rayne to find out if she swings your way?

You mean golden showers?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »
Oh right Gus. Don't mind me. Yes Gus is perfectly spankable. Not as hot as Rayne but more her type. Where has Gus gone to. In fact where has Soph gone to. I go away Duncs, Cal, Soph and Gus, Matthe have left. What the fuck went on whilst I was away?

Soph managed to accidentally delete her account, but I think she meant to leave, anyway. Gus has left and reappeared a few times. Dunc took a break after leaving the site to me. Cal got blabberized, but what probably made him leave was the ignore mod--that's a narcissist's silver bullet.

In other words, the usual drama.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »
Oh right Gus. Don't mind me. Yes Gus is perfectly spankable. Not as hot as Rayne but more her type. Where has Gus gone to. In fact where has Soph gone to. I go away Duncs, Cal, Soph and Gus, Matthe have left. What the fuck went on whilst I was away?

Soph managed to accidentally delete her account, but I think she meant to leave, anyway. Gus has left and reappeared a few times. Dunc took a break after leaving the site to me. Cal got blabberized, but what probably made him leave was the ignore mod--that's a narcissist's silver bullet.

In other words, the usual drama.

I left too. Fuck !!

I had had enough of everything! I was NOT coming back untill I was ready.

Goddamn, RIGHT!   I had a nap, worked a normall day, took a swim, ate some chicken, drank some cofffee and played some Miles Davis.

Now, I'm am back.

Just try to deal with it.

:asthing:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:52:20 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Lesbian.
Oh really?  Are you single, flea-free, and willing to give a petite, slender, smart and fiesty young lady free rayne to find out if she swings your way?

My fleas are trained to only join in if asked.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:11:02 AM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 08:53:53 PM »
Lesbian.

Meh.....your idea sucks!........Unless I can hold the camera.....in which case it is an AWESOME IDEA!!!  :headbang2: :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »
Lesbian.

Its been 4 months since I saw any action, and flea collars are cheap. In fact it might even add to the experience. You could pop a couple on my nipples, it'd be like an orgy. I've never thought of bestiality as being a particular kink of mine but there's a first time for everything.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »
Yup there's a market for that. I say it could work.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »
Yup. Possibly airing exclusively to I2. I don't think AFF is ready for this jelly.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »
Lesbian.

Its been 4 months since I saw any action, and flea collars are cheap. In fact it might even add to the experience. You could pop a couple on my nipples, it'd be like an orgy. I've never thought of bestiality as being a particular kink of mine but there's a first time for everything.
It's not a kink of mine either but the last person I fooled around with had fleas despite being human and having no pets.  So now I ask.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »
Lesbian.

It's not a kink of mine either but the last person I fooled around with had fleas despite being human and having no pets.  So now I ask.
That was just a stroke of bad luck.   I doubt the next person you fool around with will have fleas.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »
Lesbian.

THere are worse creepy crawlies.....crabs?   :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2008, 03:26:14 AM »
gak! I suggest vetting them first.  :green:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »
Lesbian.

Actually the dumb little motherfucker was worried about getting ticks too because he worked outside.  I mean I know there's a cliche that men are dogs but I think that's a little extreme.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2008, 05:22:31 PM »
Lesbian.

Actually the dumb little motherfucker was worried about getting ticks too because he worked outside.  I mean I know there's a cliche that men are dogs but I think that's a little extreme.

Uhm, some men ARE dogs, but a few men are kind to cats and know many cats who would choose to live with them.

Deal with it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2008, 05:48:49 PM »
Lesbian.

So now keep a few Flea and Tick collars on hand, along with your condom supply!   :green: