Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt

<< < (2/36) > >>

The_Chosen_One:
Kosmo, you stupid fuck, Wankplanet is the reason you are here, it's the reason I'm here, and it's the reason we are all here. Get used to it.

WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET
WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET
WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET WRONGPLANET.......

Had enough yet?

ApotheosisIV:
We are all here because of WrongPlanet?
You really believe this?
I own my internets.
Continue to mention the site in all your posts - some of us don't think it is boring at all.

Mr Smith:
I'm only here because of WP, tbh. I doubt you'd find many members here that aren't part of WP or who have not posted at WP in the past.

The_Chosen_One:
If it weren't for there, where we all met, then there would be no here. Or zOMG. They all have a connection. And if I remember rightly, you purposely went there to frig things up, and copped it in the arse. THEN you complained to all and sundry over it for ay least a month or so. So don't start your shit with me, donkey dick, because it won't work. And for your fucking information, the only reason I mention them now is to hang shit on them. I couldn't care if Alex and the rest died this minute and the site imploded. These threads keep going becuase ovbviously someone else thinks they are shit too. And for someone who thinks he owns the net, and spends so much time on it, I'd have thought you'd have worked that out.

ApotheosisIV:

--- Quote from: The Gog Gog Gog on August 06, 2008, 07:07:46 AM ---I'm only here because of WP, tbh. I doubt you'd find many members here that aren't part of WP or who have not posted at WP in the past.

--- End quote ---
Hardly relevant though.
It's not like WrongPlanet invented autism or the internet.
And it's not like you or other posters mention the site in every post they make.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version