Author Topic: the "Thanks a Whole Fucking Bunch!" award  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: the "Thanks a Whole Fucking Bunch!" award
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »
What, and every non-aspie individual has chosen to be a tool of society and deserves any crime that might happen to them?

No, who said they were?

I see nothing wrong with aspies committing crimes except the fact that they risk punishment

If the individuals are tools for "society" by their own will, they deserve it.

So.
You said it is ok for aspies to commit crimes (of unspecified nature) as long as they're not caught.
Your justification? That society has declared war against people with personality and dignity.
I pointed out that the crimes aspies committed might harm individuals, not just a faceless society.
You said that if the individuals had chosen to be "tools for society" then they deserved the (unspecified) crimes.

The logical deduction from that is that you believe that non-aspies (those not committing the crimes) deserve any crimes committed against them.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 04:38:21 AM »
What, and every non-aspie individual has chosen to be a tool of society and deserves any crime that might happen to them?

No, who said they were?

I see nothing wrong with aspies committing crimes except the fact that they risk punishment

If the individuals are tools for "society" by their own will, they deserve it.

So.
You said it is ok for aspies to commit crimes (of unspecified nature) as long as they're not caught.
Your justification? That society has declared war against people with personality and dignity.
I pointed out that the crimes aspies committed might harm individuals, not just a faceless society.
You said that if the individuals had chosen to be "tools for society" then they deserved the (unspecified) crimes.

The logical deduction from that is that you believe that non-aspies (those not committing the crimes) deserve any crimes committed against them.

By "tools for society" I mean authority persons at first hand, though I admit that I believe that most NTs more or less deserve having crimes committed against them, since they are a stupid, treacherous bunch of liars, who each have their part of guilt in the way aspies are treated by "society".

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 04:56:30 AM »
By that comment you are giving the perception that Aspies are stuck up arseholes who just look down on anyone who deigns to be different. From where I stand the whole Aspie vs NT argument is a crock of shit and even though Aspies may have a better awareness (in some respects), there is no difference at all.

It would serve Aspies far better if they dropped the charade about NTs and got on with life.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 05:04:31 AM »
I have some very good texts describing very well what I mean, but they are made by another aspie in my own language, so I have to translate them into English first.

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 07:34:59 AM »
"I would like to recommend suicide. Let me explain this out of my own experiences.

I have always opposed my own Asperger diagnosis, never felt that it was deliberating or the explanation to things that it should be. Lived a socially active life and by mental force worked away the Asperger traces I had. Though it was never possible to get rid of the stamp, especially not when I had always used to getting into conflicts and 'improper' behaviour.

To live with and amongst NT people has thus not worked very well for me. The only thing that it has led to is hatred against the diagnosis on one hand and hatred against society and its institutions and the normal man on the other.
The worst thing is that I'm still drawn to more or less neurotypical personalities. Aspies give me zero stimulation. They are like lifeless shells for me. Another of all problems with being a bit of an aspie myself but not being able to fully identify me with the diagnosis.

I was considered very talented, everyone that ever knew me know that I'm very talented in many ways. But I never made any use of this, because of the constant conflicts that I ended up into and the Asperger ghost that was dwelling there like an infected wound and from time to time reminded me.
To be more normal than the average aspie outside but inside have problems that in some respects are worse than for an average aspie is not a pleasant life.

One of many Asperger features that I no longer have is that of obsessions. I feel empty and totally unmotivated. I would need an obsession to live for. There are two things I need, one of them is some sort of interest and the other is love and the relationship to another human being.
I actually never had the need for routines. Routines are for me mere suffocating and become a stress. To break routines is to break the stress and has for long time been my way to save energy.

I am much more handsome than the average, thank goodness, and have had sexual relationships when I was younger. Never needed to take the initiative, since I have always been the one that was the hunted. I know that I am a good lover too.

Have come to the conclusion that you are being damaged by having problems with compromising and problems to accept some social structures/behaviours, while at the same time trying to live as a neurotypical. Your mind gets sick after several years of this mental oppression. That now, at the age of 25, surrender to society and go back to basics, start school all over again, and seek some meaningless fulfilment that hardly interests me, feels unlikely.
I have already decided how I am going to die and about when. Hypothermia is by far the best way to commit suicide and every winter I come closer to a decision.

I am caught in an impossible situation. I cannot regrediate and undo those changes in personality that I started to develop already as an 11-12 year old and fored upon myself during all my teens to become 'normal'. I cannot be lower functioning and adapt some Asperger behaviors that I DO NOT have.
At the same time I cannot make peace with society. School is the thing I hate at most, followed by the psychiatric care and the average person.

I am trapped in a no mans land between dysfunction and exceptional talent.
Being that close to suffering, powerlessness and being an outsider and with those understandings of myself I am apt to understand both evil and goodness and being thrown between feelings of hatred and love but...I can never live in the middle, where you are supposed to live mentally to fit in and being loved and to earn your living.

Sometimes I think that the failure of my life is wasted human talent, even though I'm not fully able to say what kind of talent it is all about, and sometimes I feel that I should put an end to it instead of delaying what I have already decided to do. To die.

If I had not been good looking and had some nice mental and social talents that I forced myself to develop despite my hatred against and unwillingness to accept AS during my teens I would have hated myself.
As it is now I can actually see some kind of beauty in myself despite the fact that I was never allowed to be the child that I wanted to be.

Not belonging anywhere, neither with AS people nor with the normal and beside that feeling a strong hatred against both groups, against your own incapability and the parts of yourself that you deny is devastating over time.
Asperger's has not helped me one wit. The diagnosis itself has been like a heavy rock to carry during most of my life. Least of all deliberating.

Emptiness, the lack of creative employment and intense love to another human being is like already being dead inside.
It even feels as if the need for creative stimulation faints in comparison to someone that you can create a completely unique close relationship to. I cannot exist without love, it is as simple as that.
With love in my life I would probably even be able to do what I consider boring in order to survive. I am neurotyipcal enough for that.

I am as much of an outsider that one can possibly be, depsite the fact that I actually make an impression of the opposite. Weak and unsure or mediocre people get scared by me or uncertain in my presence and strong people with a go tend to give me sympathetic looks and comments but...People do not know how damaged I am inside, how empty and totally meaningless my life is.
Lately I have been wondering I whether I am at all human or not."

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 08:03:08 AM »
"Have also isolated myself for many years now. Before that I had no actual problems with communication itself or to interact with people. Often I was the most social and active person in a group.

The problems now are submission and pride. Principles as much as an invisible dysfunctional wall that make other piss me off tremendously.
For instance, my blood can begin boiling, for no reason, when someone in a sharp, self-confident voice tells the "rules of the school" or similar. Then I automatically have to revolt against that person no matter the price.
I cannot kneel for society.

That involves my self-image as well. I look upon the majority of normal people as persons walking around with a cock in their mouth or up their arse, constantly, liking it.
There is no way I can look upon myself as someone like that. Someone that simply accepts and swallows and thinks that it is so wonderful to obey others rules and share everything in common.

To imagine myself sitting in a lecture hall or a cafeteria in a working place when the boss lectures would as well be imagining myself as a transvestite or a gay man in leather. It feels as if I would have to change my whole personality and become a good obedient whore like everybody else. It cannot be done.
Argues and conflicts always arise when I am around. Since I am socially competent concerning speech, looks, body language and ability to interpret and react upon the signals of others, I am never considered being an aspie with introverted looks but merely as 'hard to handle', when making one of my moves. People might mostly think that 'he hasn't got all horses in the stable' but not many would think 'aspie'.
On the other hand, those who have heard about the Asperger diagnosis through some rumour take it as the whole explanation to anything I do without questioning it. It becomes a simple explanation that they do not have to consider but just sweep around.

I have never spoken to anyone who is that proud and unflinching as myself when it comes to the relationship to society and the image of one's self.
Many aspies seem rather soft and harmonic in relation to society, others are merely as helpless children that do not understand why they do not fit in and who hardly can put words on it.

If you look upon it out of a perspective of pride and dignity suicide is the best option."

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »
I don't see any evidence from these accounts that NT's have committed sins worthy of retaliation by crime.

The two aspies (or is it all the same guy?) are suffering badly from their isolation, but the first one describes just as hard a time fitting in with other aspies. And yet you're not calling for crimes against the less socially adept members of the spectrum.

The NT's involved are just going about their own lives, by the sound of it, in lecture halls and cafeterias and wherever. What's the sin?

And you still haven't specified what kind of crimes you're talking about. It's one thing to say it's okay to scratch your name in a lecture hall desk because you feel like you don't belong. It's entirely another to murder a guy in a business suit because he's embraced the mores of the traditional business world.

If you're going to advocate extremism, at least be honest about it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »
The same guy wrote both texts.

Neurotypicals; "society"; "the establishment" murder and brand aspies, sometimes even literally.

I'm not calling for crimes against less sociable aspies, of course not. They're not to blame. NTs are, both for their own misery and for aspies' misery. The fraud with "democracy" is just one of the things that stems from neurotypical lies and neurotypical treacherous behavior.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 09:35:49 AM »
Oh, be specific, for heaven's sake. You're still stereotyping a whole group of people with no concern for what each is like as an individual. That gives you no case to stand on.

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 09:44:07 AM »
Oh, be specific, for heaven's sake. You're still stereotyping a whole group of people with no concern for what each is like as an individual. That gives you no case to stand on.

Like the NTs are doing with us? Usually they can't even spell "Asperger" or "Asperger's" correctly, yet they are full of prejudice against aspies.

What I mean is that society is a fraud. A fraud that would have been impossible if the world had been made up by aspies only. Most misery of the world is result of neurotypical behaviour.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »
Holy shit!  I regret even starting this thread.  Look... if you go freeze yourself to death or whatever, THEY win!  I don't like to use us-and-them language, but by "they", I mean whoever's getting blamed for your misery.  As for the author of that text growing up not being allowed to be the child he wanted to be, it's probably pole-up-the-ass ultra-strict parents that are to blame.  (My own parents fought the school system so I could be the person I was born to be.)

Back on topic, what I meant with the mock award is to put out a call for votes after it's hit the news and the perp has either had their dx disclosed publicly or tried to use it in court as a defense.  If the perp acts like they're aspie and nobody says anything, don't say shit about it.  But once the "A" word hits the airwaves, then open up the polls and let it be known what the aspie community thinks of it.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »
Like the NTs are doing with us? Usually they can't even spell "Asperger" or "Asperger's" correctly, yet they are full of prejudice against aspies.

Uh huh. And treating them the same way is really going to fix the problem.

(for those who can't get off the spectrum, the above is sarcasm)

What I mean is that society is a fraud. A fraud that would have been impossible if the world had been made up by aspies only. Most misery of the world is result of neurotypical behaviour.

Funny. What's that smell? Ah yes, teenage angst.

Give me a fucking break. The so-called aspie community is even more dysfunctional than their NT counterparts. Witness all the ridiculous forum drama. Witness Alex Plank. We can't even lead ourselves, let alone the whole world.

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »
I haven't been a teenager for almost 20 years.

I'm an anarcho-primitivist. The modern state is evil itself. Someone on another forum I visit showed that approximately 5000 persons/day have been killed during the 20th Century thanks to the interference from governments.

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »
Though he's an anarcho-capitalist and I'm an anarcho-primitivist, I like the opinions of this guy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 08:33:07 PM »
Personally, I think you are just another idiot with an opinion. A well and truly fucked up one at that. Take your meds and have a good lie down.