Author Topic: Somethingawful  (Read 640 times)

thepeaguy

Somethingawful
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:58:55 PM »
Their YT channel is using my Highlander video without my consent. Surely that is a breach of copyright . I'm not too bothered about getting future mockage from more YT morons, but I would appreciate it if they could ask me first before they start using my video to liven up their mediocre site -- I am awesome, after all.

And what's the point in posting it again when the original video is already linked onto their website?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Somethingawful
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 02:47:09 PM »
Not sure you could enforce your copyright there, P. After all, didn't you post it on the web yourself?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 06:01:46 PM »
That is what they do over at Somethingawful.   I would be surprised if they didn't go back and revisit your video again.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 06:46:02 AM »
Now you know how those poor TV networks feel.

thepeaguy

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »
Now you know how those poor TV networks feel.

Not really. Those fat cats can drown in their misery.

thepeaguy

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »
Btw, I was being lighthearted with the copyright thing. Joke's on you, fuckers.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »

Wow, you sure showed us  ::)

thepeaguy

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »

Stop trying to be me, dad.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »

So you were just pretending to be a crybaby over Something Awful? 

I would say that the joke's on you.  You made these stupid videos of yourself and nobody put a gun to your head.

GalileoAce

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 03:33:36 AM »
LOL! Owned.

thepeaguy

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 03:40:30 AM »

I would say that the joke's on you.  You made these stupid videos of yourself and nobody put a gun to your head.

Whoooooooooooooa there, if I was actually a crybaby about it, I would've taken my video down ages ago; but I haven't, for I am a man, you see. You're simply highlighting your jealousy of my ability to handle this kind of attention from the world, which the majority of you people here lack.

As for my stupid videos, at least they're original ideas coming from me. I'm not one to regurgitate facts and figures from wikipedia or google just so that I could pass off as some pseudo-intellectual like you do, you anonymous bint.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:16:04 AM by IntensitySquared's Patron »

GalileoAce

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 03:46:16 AM »

Whoooooooooooooa there, if I was actually a crybaby about it, I would've taken my video down ages ago; but I haven't, for I am a man, you see. You're simply highlighting your jealousy of my ability to handle this kind of attention from the world, which the majority of you people here lack.

As for my stupid videos, at least they're original ideas coming from me. I'm not one to regurtitate facts and opinions from wikipedia or google just so that I can pass off as some pseudo-intellectual like you do, you anonymous bint.

Look at the little "man" striking out in his pathetic fashion... It's quite the amusement :)

thepeaguy

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 03:48:31 AM »

As for my stupid videos, at least they're original ideas coming from me. I'm not one to regurtitate facts and opinions from wikipedia or google just so that I can pass off as some pseudo-intellectual like you do, you anonymous bint.

Look at the little "man" striking out in his pathetic fashion... It's quite the amusement :)

Says the guy who complained about my administration like a fat fucktard a while back.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 04:56:37 AM »

Stop trying to be me, dad.

:clap:

GalileoAce

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 04:58:27 AM »

Says the guy who complained about my administration like a fat fucktard a while back.

I imagine it would take someone with balls to question the established "authority".