Author Topic: been so long...  (Read 4880 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: been so long...
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »
Speaking of which, who the fuck are you?

Oh, somebody as famous as you wouldn't be in the least bit interested in a nonentity like little ole me :evillaugh:

No, because if I didn't, you wouldn't have much stories to tell with the rest of your online pub mates: "Oh yay, I took on thepeaguy, an internet celebrity with AS!"

I might be famous, but I don't forget my roots with you common people.

You keep them in your little black book in case you go back for slops.  :evillaugh:

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »
Quote from: ThePea
You're not worth that much of an effort.

Good thing too, I doubt you have the stamina. :booty: :evillaugh:

Besides, only egotists are dependent on IQ ratings.

So does that make you modest? Or just stupid?  :checkout:
Flibbit.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »
I just got up, that sounds good.  I think its the ginger kicking in, I herd it was a good source of zinc, if you deplete zinc too much desire goes down.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »
Nice gal with a tennis outfit on, no underwear, in my playboy magazine.  I can see her cunt as the picture is tilled away :finger:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »
Speaking of which, who the fuck are you?

Oh, somebody as famous as you wouldn't be in the least bit interested in a nonentity like little ole me :evillaugh:

No, because if I didn't, you wouldn't have much stories to tell with the rest of your online pub mates: "Oh yay, I took on thepeaguy, an internet celebrity with AS!"

I might be famous, but I don't forget my roots with you common people.

Do I take it, Fisherman Jim, Thepeaguy (who I do not believe I've encountered) and you are all the same person? You must have a lot of time on your hands to be three identities all at once. If not, then you've lost me, or you've lost yourself or something. So are we supposed to be impressed by claims of fame? :yawn: How can you ask me who I am, when you appear to not know who the heck you are yourself?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 06:25:50 PM by Nocturnalist! »

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 08:38:43 AM »
I just got up, that sounds good.  I think its the ginger kicking in, I herd it was a good source of zinc, if you deplete zinc too much desire goes down.

Nice gal with a tennis outfit on, no underwear, in my playboy magazine.  I can see her cunt as the picture is tilled away  :finger:

:-*
Flibbit.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »
Fucking psychology students
...is one of the most amazing pleasures a man can experience.

I know you mean "bitch" in the fondest of senses.  :eyelash:

And I won't be in Psych anymore come grad school, so you have no worries.  :eyebrows:
TRAITOR!  Whatcha switchin' to?

Tell me, is this your general flirtation style that you grace all the ladies with? Or just for special little ol' me?

In either case, I suggest you smatter on your oh-so-natural charm even more: it's bound to outstink any cologne you might choose to wear on such occasions.  :-*
He does it rather often.  Also, I love you.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »

Nice gal with a tennis outfit on, no underwear, in my playboy magazine.  I can see her cunt as the picture is tilled away  :finger:

-1 for boring me to death.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »

* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY spreads his legs, for soph :eyebrows:  Kiss it good, I have never had it, I workout, and eat only good things.  I am way over do to let loose. :laugh:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2008, 12:12:42 PM »

QFT!!!  :eyebrows:

Quote from: PMS Elle

And I won't be in Psych anymore come grad school, so you have no worries.  :eyebrows:

Going into Neurobiology instead. Was somewhat of a last-minute decision, semi-long-and-complicated-story. But I'll basically be doing medschool training but without the treatment focus and with a little more of a Neuroscience focus.

I'll need to get a shirt that says "I cut up dead people."  :zoinks:

Tell me, is this your general flirtation style that you grace all the ladies with? Or just for special little ol' me?

In either case, I suggest you smatter on your oh-so-natural charm even more: it's bound to outstink any cologne you might choose to wear on such occasions.  :-*

Awww, I love you too.

* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY spreads his legs, for soph  :eyebrows:  Kiss it good, I have never had it, I workout, and eat only good things.  I am way over do to let loose.  :laugh:

Shouldn't we be in the mature section of the forum???  :o

***puts on some appropriate mood music***
Flibbit.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2008, 03:42:20 PM »
Help intensity members, they are getting sick of me hear about my jacking off :laugh:

Well its called fuctional coping :laugh:  It tends to make one rather horny, the best orgasm are from healthy bodies!  The cum looks different to.

ozymandias

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »

QFT!!!  :eyebrows:

Going into Neurobiology instead. Was somewhat of a last-minute decision, semi-long-and-complicated-story. But I'll basically be doing medschool training but without the treatment focus and with a little more of a Neuroscience focus.

I'll need to get a shirt that says "I cut up dead people."  :zoinks:

Awww, I love you too.

* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY spreads his legs, for soph  :eyebrows:  Kiss it good, I have never had it, I workout, and eat only good things.  I am way over do to let loose.  :laugh:

Shouldn't we be in the mature section of the forum???  :o

***puts on some appropriate mood music***

Hey, Sophist, sorry I haven't been to Gestalt in a while, but, thats the life of a wandering King of Kings.   :P  Even though I was thinking of you, since my new doctor got me into an official psych. consult as of last Thurs.  As soon as I get the results, I'll log onto Gestalt and post the results.  This should be interesting!

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »
Help intensity members, they are getting sick of me hear about my jacking off :laugh:

Well its called fuctional coping :laugh:  It tends to make one rather horny, the best orgasm are from healthy bodies!  The cum looks different to.

**nods**

Quote from: ozy
Hey, Sophist, sorry I haven't been to Gestalt in a while, but, thats the life of a wandering King of Kings.   :P  Even though I was thinking of you, since my new doctor got me into an official psych. consult as of last Thurs.  As soon as I get the results, I'll log onto Gestalt and post the results.  This should be interesting!

Good luck!  :green:
Flibbit.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »

**nods**

:laugh: Sophist, meet Randy. Randy, Sophist.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2008, 06:48:19 PM »
Looks like someone changed Randy's profile.   Oh noes.
:P   Internets are super serious.