Educational

Author Topic: Hello from Nocturnalist!  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Hello from Nocturnalist!
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2008, 09:05:32 AM »
I know. I have a feeling though that it is a moot point. She is not going to bleed to death. In fact I don't think blood runs through her veins. I think she is a succubus and I was just her hapless victim. I may be wrong but it feels right and seems to fit.

Am I given to understand you're not exactly fond of her any longer, Sir_Les  ;)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2008, 09:09:03 AM »
I know. I have a feeling though that it is a moot point. She is not going to bleed to death. In fact I don't think blood runs through her veins. I think she is a succubus and I was just her hapless victim. I may be wrong but it feels right and seems to fit.

Whatever gave you that impression??
Flibbit.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »

I don't know. ;D I'm trying to read between the lines and he is beating around the bush so very much - I wish he'd just say how he felt about his Ex plainly - lol :evillaugh: ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2008, 03:49:21 PM »

I don't know. ;D I'm trying to read between the lines and he is beating around the bush so very much - I wish he'd just say how he felt about his Ex plainly - lol :evillaugh: ;)

Oh. My apologies in the case. I would like to say that I am most definitely not fond of her and wish she would return to Hades where she can be with her own kind. Is that kind of what you are after or were you after a list of her most least endearing traits?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »
List! List! List!  :laugh:
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »
You know I could but this is Nocti's special thread and I have hogged to much of it with talk of my Heartless, thoughtless, evil, manipulating, bloodsucking, old, dominating, two-faced, arrogant, egotistical, self-centred, righteous, smart-arsed,  scheming cretin. As I say, I have said enough already.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2008, 10:57:44 AM »
You know I could but this is Nocti's special thread and I have hogged to much of it...

Don't worry... I don't mind being charitable occasionally >:D

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2008, 07:02:06 AM »
You know I could but this is Nocti's special thread and I have hogged to much of it with talk of my Heartless, thoughtless, evil, manipulating, bloodsucking, old, dominating, two-faced, arrogant, egotistical, self-centred, righteous, smart-arsed,  scheming cretin. As I say, I have said enough already.

Hehehe... rather than "list, list, list" I should've said "paragraph, paragraph, paragraph".  >:D
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2008, 04:44:19 AM »
With all these couches and diplomas flying around here, anyone would think there was a qualified psychologist here. Or at least a counsellor. That'll teach me to take a wrong turn on the way to the Gents.

Ah, this meat could do with a little seasoning, BTW.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
With all these couches and diplomas flying around here, anyone would think there was a qualified psychologist here. Or at least a counsellor. That'll teach me to take a wrong turn on the way to the Gents.

Couch? I'm no Psychoanalyst, I'm going into Neurobiology research!  :P
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »
Ah, the real nitty gritty on how the meat actually functions. Hmmm... mechanics. Good stuff. We could do with another House.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
Ah, the real nitty gritty on how the meat actually functions. Hmmm... mechanics. Good stuff. We could do with another House.

And for graduate training, I'll be studying the entire body in Gross Anatomy. I'll get to know some (dead) person more intimately than anyone has ever known them; even themselves.

Which all at the same time is gross, metaphoric, absolutely awe-inspiring, enlightening, and a bit smelly.  :LOL:
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »
Not only House but Quincy as well......

I nearly got a copy of Gray's Anatomy to have a look at once. Would have been interesting to see where those neurons lead and read up on how those dendrons fire up.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2008, 05:46:03 AM »

Couch? I'm no Psychoanalyst, I'm going into Neurobiology research!  :P

You should look in my post about inositol then.  :book:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2008, 06:04:33 AM »

And for graduate training, I'll be studying the entire body in Gross Anatomy. I'll get to know some (dead) person more intimately than anyone has ever known them; even themselves.

Which all at the same time is gross, metaphoric, absolutely awe-inspiring, enlightening, and a bit smelly.  :LOL:

See I would be too interested in trying to see if I could play "Glove Puppet" with the dead people and scare the other students. Does that make me a bad person?  >:D