Educational

Author Topic: I wish.  (Read 2422 times)

GalileoAce

Re: I wish.
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 05:58:04 PM »
It's situations like that in which I would temper by beliefs toward suicide. So much so that I fully agree with human euthanasia.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »
Kev, do what I do, even though my life sucks, I make it worth living, by taking care of myself very intensely.  You give yourself something to live for, in hopes that someone else besides yourself will take notice.  If they don't, you have something for yourself at least, that few have.  It does help depression when you exercise and eat right, and sexs to :laugh: :wanker:  Even if its solo ::)
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »
It's situations like that in which I would temper by beliefs toward suicide. So much so that I fully agree with human euthanasia.
Even euthanasia is not for Me.
I love Her to much to do that Myself.
Even Her Life is worth more than that I believe.
I just wish She would die only.
In Her own way.

She deserves better I believe.
We seem very strong hearts in the family. ::)

Many have lived in to the nineties.  ::)

On My Father side of the family.

God help if I am like that in the end.
I don't want that for Myself.

I hope I killed enough brain cell to prevent it here and there. :beergrin:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
Kev, do what I do, even though my life sucks, I make it worth living, by taking care of myself very intensely.  You give yourself something to live for, in hopes that someone else besides yourself will take notice.  If they don't, you have something for yourself at least, that few have.  It does help depression when you exercise and eat right, and sexs to :laugh: :wanker:  Even if its solo ::)
I think about it. :lol:
I try to laugh a lot even this aint good Her in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

GalileoAce

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »
In Her own way.

Ordinarily in situations such as these I'd just nod and make the right noises. But this is Intensity.

/rant on

You're being incredibly selfish. You're love of her is what prevents you from pondering such an option. Of her. Not for her. If you really did love the person she used to be I'm sure you'd contemplate it.

This line "I love Her to much to do that Myself." is what really sells it. You're thinking about what you want, but in the totally wrong way. For all intents and purposes she is dead already. All that is left is the body. A shell. A shell you can't bear to let go because it might hurt too much.

The reason I get riled up about this is because it's such attitudes that prevent human euthanasia being a viable option in long term alzheimers and dementia patients.

/end rant

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 06:35:11 PM »
I think about it. :lol:
I try to laugh a lot even this aint good Her in the end.

My environment is toxic to me, and my resources are thin, there isn't much I can do for myself, besides take care of myself.  Helping others instead of hurtind does help, so would some money. :laugh:  I feel like I am a talented person who is being choked to near death.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »
In Her own way.

Ordinarily in situations such as these I'd just nod and make the right noises. But this is Intensity.

/rant on

You're being incredibly selfish. You're love of her is what prevents you from pondering such an option. Of her. Not for her. If you really did love the person she used to be I'm sure you'd contemplate it.

This line "I love Her to much to do that Myself." is what really sells it. You're thinking about what you want, but in the totally wrong way. For all intents and purposes she is dead already. All that is left is the body. A shell. A shell you can't bear to let go because it might hurt too much.

The reason I get riled up about this is because it's such attitudes that prevent human euthanasia being a viable option in long term alzheimers and dementia patients.

/end rant
She has gotten worse over the last year with Her dementia She now can not recognize Us anymore.
I also have another Grandmother alzheimer's too.
I hope I do not get either Myself. ::)
God help Me if I do get either of them in My Life.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »
I have done the opposite of You.
Sorry to say.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
kevv729 I feel for you two of my grandparents got like that one was 95 when she died the other 83 it was hard especially when they don't remember who you are.  Hope she finds her peace soon.  As for if you get it I don't think you realize it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »
kevv729 I feel for you two of my grandparents got like that one was 95 when she died the other 83 it was hard especially when they don't remember who you are.  Hope she finds her peace soon.  As for if you get it I don't think you realize it
I am hoping for the best for the both of them.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 09:04:31 PM »
I wish  I could manage to have a constant sleep schedule instead of the crazy one I have

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »
I wish  I could manage to have a constant sleep schedule instead of the crazy one I have
I have the same problem Myself.

Some nights I get to bed at 9:00pm.

Some nights I get to bet at 4:00am or later.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 07:38:54 PM »
wanna have sex?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »
wanna have sex?

Not with you

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2009, 04:21:48 AM »
I wish I had a Cessna plane and could fly it and a 48" firework mortar with 48" shells instead of these rockets and cakes. It's actually a couple of kilos of powder in them together, but still not like a huge bomb. And a gun of course.  :P