Author Topic: Rotten Neighbors  (Read 642 times)

ozymandias

Re: Rotten Neighbors
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »
I think we're down to 2 fish now, out of an original population of 30.  I wonder if the cat will get taken to the vet when the neighbours notice it's recent decrease in appetite at mealtimes.

:laugh:

Can you get fish that bite back?

A few Pirahna would do the trick quite nicely!   :evillaugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »
Actually I have a better idea, a nice ambush predator like a decent sized Crocodile or maybe an Anaconda.  If you need something smaller and less obvious, an American snake called a Water Moccasin, highly venomous, aggresive and nasty of temperment would take care of any late night "snackers".   :evillaugh:

But, then again, you could convert your pond to a salt water pond and install those highly venomous Box Jellyfish from Australia that have killed more than a few people over the years.   >:D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »
The problem is making the pond cat-proof and dog-friendly at the same time.  All the ultrasonic or water jet cat scarers I've seen are battery powered motion-detection affairs that wouldn't distinguish between a cat eating fish from the pond and Waggy playing with her rubber ducks.  Nets and fences and things also need to allow Waggy to get out of the pond if she falls in.  Same problem with the crocodiles and anacondas and things.  :(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 07:58:04 PM »
The problem is making the pond cat-proof and dog-friendly at the same time.  All the ultrasonic or water jet cat scarers I've seen are battery powered motion-detection affairs that wouldn't distinguish between a cat eating fish from the pond and Waggy playing with her rubber ducks.  Nets and fences and things also need to allow Waggy to get out of the pond if she falls in.  Same problem with the crocodiles and anacondas and things.  :(

Pellet gun with scope >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 11:12:47 PM »
He is an interesting site.  Never know who lives near by >:D
Got my share of prevs in town :o
At least I am not listed as an annoying neighbor
 http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

:plus: Thanks for posting the site it's so funny! My new entertainment.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 11:34:42 PM »
 "stalkes my children, my husband, has threatened myself a few times, threatened physicsl harm, caused chaos in our family and the families in this neighborhood. she has drove into our yard and took photos of our dogs and kids, her and her mother have drove into the neighbors yard and sat and watched my small children change into their pajamas through their bedroom windows. my kids wont go to their rooms alone anymore, and they wont play outside anymore either. if our family is outside and she is driving by she yells obsenities at us. even the children. we have called the police so many times and are being charged with harrassment and they still dont get it. infact they told us that if we called the police ever again we would be sorry, we would be finnished. crazy, stay away. she's the one that looks like an umpa lumpa"

LOL
Park.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 11:38:26 PM »
"stalkes my children, my husband, has threatened myself a few times, threatened physicsl harm, caused chaos in our family and the families in this neighborhood. she has drove into our yard and took photos of our dogs and kids, her and her mother have drove into the neighbors yard and sat and watched my small children change into their pajamas through their bedroom windows. my kids wont go to their rooms alone anymore, and they wont play outside anymore either. if our family is outside and she is driving by she yells obsenities at us. even the children. we have called the police so many times and are being charged with harrassment and they still dont get it. infact they told us that if we called the police ever again we would be sorry, we would be finnished. crazy, stay away. she's the one that looks like an umpa lumpa"

LOL

About you :laugh:

Do they have coverage in Canada?
I love just reading the comments also

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »

Apparently, I'm not a rotten neighbor either.

However, I just found out that I live less than a quarter mile away from a registered sex offender!

Uh oh. There are three in my neighborhood. But my home town in Montana is filled with them.  :o I have never seen such a small town full of registered sex offenders, they could live out in the countryside, not in town. I would figure there be none or very few.

But I am sure you have taught your daughter about strangers so she knows how to watch out for herself.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

Apparently, I'm not a rotten neighbor either.

However, I just found out that I live less than a quarter mile away from a registered sex offender!

Uh oh. There are three in my neighborhood. But my home town in Montana is filled with them.  :o I have never seen such a small town full of registered sex offenders, they could live out in the countryside, not in town. I would figure there be none or very few.

But I am sure you have taught your daughter about strangers so she knows how to watch out for herself.

I have tried to teach her.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 12:48:30 AM »
Thats the thing, imagine what its like to live in those areas where sex offenders dont have to register. I'm sure people there are less concerned and less stressed about things.

Sometimes I wonder if it really is any benefit to register sex offenders.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 05:52:10 AM »
Ones that don't get caught never have to register think about that the one ones you see on the map have been careless :o

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 05:58:15 AM »
So true. If anyone really knew every danger that was around them, I think their head would explode from sheer worry and sheer terror.