Educational

Author Topic: Eat my ass...  (Read 3618 times)

Jizz

Re: Eat my ass...
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2006, 01:35:11 AM »
Lawnmower Deth, lol, they were pretty dismal. I'd need to Google them but I'm sure one of their albums was called Oooh Crikey, It's Lawnmower Deth, so that says it all about them. And that's before you read the list of band members, one being called Qualcast Mutilator. I remember one of their videos from over 10 years ago and the guitarist had a clown mask on...I think Slipknot ripped them off! ;)

Carcass were good. The Heartwork album had great guitar work on it although I was never a huge fan of the band...and the drummer had short hair, which didn't suit me.

Weird you mention Napalm Death as well because my brother had Greed Killing on the other day, which is a good one if you can get by Barney Greenways silly vocals!

Aye, the way Chuck Schuldiner of Death actually died was really sad. He created an entire new style of music and mastered it too, unlike a shitload of other 3rd rate bands of the same genre.
Their Symbolic album  is total class from the first note to the last...and it makes me all excited....down there *points down and winks cheekily**

And no, I don't have Aspergers. I have problems with social interaction and letting people get close to me, but that's all. I hate bag packers because they grab your stuff and shove into bags at funny angles (guaranteed that frozen applie pie box will be digging into your legs on the way home ;)), they'll hardly look at you while they do it then expect you to drop spare change into their bucket for their tacky little dance club or community centre repairs. All they get from me is a polite "thank you"....if they're lucky.

Kenny, are you considering starting an ask Jizz thread?
Or are you scared all the DARK secrets will come out. Wink

Praetor dont encourage him!!!
My Kenny can out-conversation almost anyone about music/bands.  Cool

Why do you want to know??!!!??! You just want to ask me questions that will make me awkward and blush...you're nothing but a TEASE!  ;) ;D
OK lady, wait until I've had a few drinks at some point and I'll maybe make one...the alcohol will add a sense of danger. Much like in a film when a man's walking around in his bare feet and you just know there's a drawing pin on the floor somewhere...OMG THE TENSION IS WORSE THAN IN SAW!!! lol :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 01:37:44 AM by Jizz »

duncvis

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2006, 06:29:45 AM »
You must mean
this one.  ;D

Lawnmower Deth rule. Any band with a song called 'Satan's Trampoline' fits nicely in my collection. :P

Jizz

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2006, 06:34:10 AM »
Aye lol, that's the one!

I'll need to get my brother to send me it now. Every now and again he'll smile at me and say "guess what I just downloaded.....?"

One of the times it was that album, the last time he said it it was the BA Baracus one, I'll need to get him to send me that as well! :D

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2006, 08:51:42 AM »
Wow, that album looks awesome! I'd better go hunting and see what I can find.
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2006, 09:54:14 AM »
Jizz,
are you going to ever venture out from this thread?

we have lots of discussion about sex, and sex sells.
there are a couple about homosexuality. there are a variety of topics to choose from, certainly you have an opinion or a gripe.

you'll know my arguments when you see em, they are on the anti warm fuzzy side of things.
Misunderstood.

Jizz

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2006, 10:32:48 AM »
I had realised I hadn't posted outside of this one.

I'll make an appearance at some point no doubt  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2006, 05:00:44 PM »
looking forward.
cheers!
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »
i have a friend whose name is Isaac Lock. it could've been worse - his name could've been Isaac Cox.
i suck cocks.

haha
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
I knew a guy named butler hancock, and I used to call him assler footdick.  :eyebrows:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"