Author Topic: pissed consumer  (Read 539 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
pissed consumer
« on: June 01, 2008, 01:48:13 PM »
http://www.pissedconsumer.com/

Fun reviews of you favorite places
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: pissed consumer
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 01:49:55 AM »
Here's one from McDonald's:

Mcdonalds complaint 

I'm a severely handicapped man, so you can just guess how pissed off I can too easily get, especially as it relates to my food. I was with my wife and son today, and we went to the drive-thru of the McDonalds at SKYLAKE (North Miami), Florida which is on Miami Gardens Drive. I couldn't wait to get home to my first-time ever Southern Style Chicken Sandwich Combo #8. And then when I finally do get home, salivating all the way, I'm smugly told by my wife that mine was not there, save the soda. Then, as expected, she says, "Ha! You didn't need it anyway!" Well, as we live about 20 minutes from there, the two of them refused to take me back there. Sure, those two dogs had their food! I'm pissed because this was not the first time this has happened to me at the same McDonalds, as well as the fact that I had to eat real food instead!

Please send my Southern Style Chicken Combo NOW!!!!!

That's right. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This America's Servicing Company complaint takes the cake, though:

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/america%27s-servicing-company-complaint-%11-corrupt-companies-2007051274637.html

There are tons of complaints about them.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 07:33:10 AM »
More on McDonald's:

Your playgrounds suck! I have seen the slides and they are covered by opaque plastic. Unfortunately, that would make it easy for a kid to be kidnapped by a pedophile because the slides are opaque and parents cannot see their kids.

Also, those closed slides are dangerous and a child could bump his or her head on top of the slide. I am also furious that there are no security cameras in those areas to make it easier to watch those kids to protect them from predators and you do not require parents to watch the ir kids in the playgrond areas. Make parents watching their kids mandatory and install security cameras or i will report you to OSHA and Child Services!
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »
"I wanted to return a blender simple enough right, well I had lost my bill. Well I was told no bill no return. I asked for the manager. His name was Justin.

Justin at first said that he could not let me exchange or return my blender. Then he told me that he was in the mood for something naughty. He told me that if I gave him a good *** that he would consider letting me return the blender without the bill. I being tired of cash and wanting to get this done and over with agreed to give him a ***. I asked if we could do it in the washroom. He said no the deal is you do it right at the returns desk.

I agreed because I did not want to argue any longer. We did our business and after I was done. (Mind you lots of people took pictures) he still refused to let me return the blender. I asked why and he said I was not good.

I think that Justin should apologize, let me return the blender and admit it was the best sex he ever had."

http://walmart.pissedconsumer.com/wal-mart-could-not-get-return-because-i-am-not-good-20080513120818.html

LMFAO :lol: No new blender for you.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 11:29:18 AM by Icequeen »

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 12:05:36 PM »
"I wanted to return a blender simple enough right, well I had lost my bill. Well I was told no bill no return. I asked for the manager. His name was Justin.

Justin at first said that he could not let me exchange or return my blender. Then he told me that he was in the mood for something naughty. He told me that if I gave him a good *** that he would consider letting me return the blender without the bill. I being tired of cash and wanting to get this done and over with agreed to give him a ***. I asked if we could do it in the washroom. He said no the deal is you do it right at the returns desk.

I agreed because I did not want to argue any longer. We did our business and after I was done. (Mind you lots of people took pictures) he still refused to let me return the blender. I asked why and he said I was not good.

I think that Justin should apologize, let me return the blender and admit it was the best sex he ever had."

http://walmart.pissedconsumer.com/wal-mart-could-not-get-return-because-i-am-not-good-20080513120818.html

LMFAO :lol: No new blender for you.

Funny! 
At first I thought this was something that Icequeen had done.  And I also thought, she should post this under the "what is an AS thing that you've done" thread.   Then I followed the link and realized that the person who wrote this is actually a guy named Brett!.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:07:16 PM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 06:22:23 PM »
:LMAO:

I think that Justin should let Brett return the blender and he should get a new one!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »
i am thinking of mailing them a big smelly box of dog #### spring loaded so it shoots up into their no good stinking faces

:laugh: I actually had someone do that to me once, sans the spring. Granted, he was only about twelve...
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 01:04:15 AM »
i am thinking of mailing them a big smelly box of dog #### spring loaded so it shoots up into their no good stinking faces

:laugh: I actually had someone do that to me once, sans the spring. Granted, he was only about twelve...

What did you do to him that made him so angry?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 06:47:42 AM »
I'm actually not sure. It was a neighbourhood kid. When I was about 10 he went to the same summer program I did, and I guess developed an obsession with me. He'd ring the doorbell and run away, ride his bike back and forth in front of the house, stuff like that. I was utterly clueless and I think some adults had to tell me before I realized he was actually following me. Somehow the girls in my class found out about it and would tease him mercilessly, pretend to be my friend in order to use me as bait to get him to come out of his house, and then lead him on wild goose chases. I still don't know what most of it was about, except he was a weird and clueless kid too, used to do things like tie a towel round his shoulders and ride his bike around the neighbourhood yelling that he was superman.

I guess one day he decided he was over me, because a shoebox arrived on our doorstep, saturated in perfume and written all over with love messages. I opened it up and it was full of dog crap. There was no name but it was obvious it was him because there were Snoopy drawings all over it and he was obsessed with Snoopy, used to send Snoopy cards to the house and stuff.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »
Or maybe the mean girls did it and framed him for it.

Maybe they stole his shoebox, filled it with dog poop, and left it on your doorstep.

:P

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 07:47:23 AM »
LOL. True. Though I would have been impressed if they'd had that much planning skill and initiative. He was a lot more creative than they were.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »
Looks interesting. Is it as entertaining as Rotten Neighbors?
Park.

richard

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »
ive always hated the fucking name consumer. i remember once i saw this old guy on one of those news shows about the economy and he was like THE CONSUMER IS SIGNIFIGITNLY WEAKEND. i just wanted to kill that little bitch right there when he said that

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 02:32:15 AM »
ive always hated the fucking name consumer. i remember once i saw this old guy on one of those news shows about the economy and he was like THE CONSUMER IS SIGNIFIGITNLY WEAKEND. i just wanted to kill that little bitch right there when he said that

I hate it when it's used in mental health facilities.