Author Topic: Ask the Necromancer  (Read 11726 times)

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
Re: Ask the Necromancer
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »
Your posts never make any goddamn sense when you come here, is that cos you only come here when you're hyper?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline lazarus

• Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:53 PM »
Your posts never make any goddamn sense when you come here, is that cos you only come here when you're hyper?
so you're saying that my posts make sense when i'm not here?
a wolf in jack's clothing (but not for long)

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2006, 10:45:31 PM »
Is your lowering yourself to post on here again a passing fancy or do we have weeks of you rambling posts to look forward to?
yeah
um, you could just ignore my posts.
thought you might like to know.
just dont read anything that says necromancer
its easy

though i'm not sure who you could ask....

rambling posts.
hm
didn't realize i was rambling.
if i run, will that be too fast for you?

btw - doesn't everyone lower themselves to post here?
oh wait....

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2006, 11:03:42 PM »
Necromancer why dont you try just being yourself, because i dont believe your as moronic etc as you try to make yourself seem or as you have came across in some of your threads/posts.

Dont you have any interest in getting to know anyone else here properly?

If you could start over from scratch, how would you introduce and describe yourself?.

Well dear, a girl has to take off her 6inch heels at some point. ;)

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2006, 11:17:25 PM »
Necromancer why dont you try just being yourself, because i dont believe your as moronic etc as you try to make yourself seem or as you have came across in some of your threads/posts.
well, to some extent you are right. i was trying to emulate my mentor. :wanker:

Dont you have any interest in getting to know anyone else here properly?
depends on what you mean by properly. the answer probably is no, because there are far better places for me to get to know someone than on a site where people reserve the right to whack at random. not my cup of tea. there are people who come to this site (or used to) that i have gotten to know.

you know what? serious is BORING.

If you could start over from scratch, how would you introduce and describe yourself?.
itchy.

Well dear, a girl has to take off her 6inch heels at some point. ;)
[/quote]hmmmm, six inches you say? all kinds of correspondences spring to mind?

btw - how the hell is what i am doing any different from what everyone else here is doing? did i miss the intellient debate thread?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2006, 11:35:59 PM »
lol

Serious can indeed get boring, but incoherent garble or come across like a fake alter ego can be just as bad sometimes even more so, but it depends what your here for, i noticed you said fun in another thread which im presuming may also mean take the piss, so its all good. ;D

Thank you for the reply (which actually seemed like a proper reply for a change, like the one you made in the "are we bullies" thread).

Not at all Necro, i dont think your that bad at all, i just like to see posts that are coherent, seem real or that dont come across like bullshit, or as if they were made by an alter ego. Most of yours have had that alter ego, fake bull effect, (hey your not alone) but then i see the posts that are coherent etc and it seems like theres a real person there under it and not just the alter ego, which is cool and instead of rolling my eyes and scrolling down, i actually notice them properly. Thats all. 8)

As for my 6inch heels, what you wanna borrow them, or would you prefer i ram them up your.......... ;)

K you can continue with your alter ego again, you know you wanna. ;D ;)

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2006, 06:00:05 PM »
so you're saying that my posts make sense when i'm not here?
Yeah on Neurolands forum you're usually pretty coherent...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2006, 12:08:09 PM »
Is your lowering yourself to post on here again a passing fancy or do we have weeks of you rambling posts to look forward to?
yeah
...blah, blah, blah...
oh wait....

I pretty much do ignore your posts (hence the delay in replying)- from past experience of your posts on here I find you rarely have much to say.  I think HG pretty much hit the nail on the head with her last post on this thread, all your posts come across as the bullshit rantings of someone trying to pull off having an alter ego. The only thing worse than fake, is badly done fake.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2006, 01:06:36 PM »
Yeah, I usually ignore your posts here as well, for the same reasons as PI.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2006, 05:49:48 PM »
yeah
...blah, blah, blah...
oh wait....

I pretty much do ignore your posts (hence the delay in replying)- from past experience of your posts on here I find you rarely have much to say.  I think HG pretty much hit the nail on the head with her last post on this thread, all your posts come across as the bullshit rantings of someone trying to pull off having an alter ego. The only thing worse than fake, is badly done fake.

No reply...  maybe he's not 'getting it'  :P

((a shame, I was trying to challenge him to chat without the BS pretentiousness, not scare him away))

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2006, 02:28:46 AM »
yeah
...blah, blah, blah...
oh wait....

erm.
if you're ignoring my posts, how did you know to post here?
as for the alter ego, there's only one person i know with more than one ego....
shows what you know.
yawn.

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2006, 02:29:23 AM »
Yeah, I usually ignore your posts here as well, for the same reasons as PI.
yeah, right.
ditto.

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2006, 02:36:29 AM »
lol

Serious can indeed get boring, but incoherent garble or come across like a fake alter ego can be just as bad sometimes even more so, but it depends what your here for, i noticed you said fun in another thread which im presuming may also mean take the piss, so its all good. ;D

Thank you for the reply (which actually seemed like a proper reply for a change, like the one you made in the "are we bullies" thread).

Not at all Necro, i dont think your that bad at all, i just like to see posts that are coherent, seem real or that dont come across like bullshit, or as if they were made by an alter ego. Most of yours have had that alter ego, fake bull effect, (hey your not alone) but then i see the posts that are coherent etc and it seems like theres a real person there under it and not just the alter ego, which is cool and instead of rolling my eyes and scrolling down, i actually notice them properly. Thats all. 8)

As for my 6inch heels, what you wanna borrow them, or would you prefer i ram them up your.......... ;)

K you can continue with your alter ego again, you know you wanna. ;D ;)

um.
which one is the alter-ego?
didn't know there was one. however, if you make it worth my while i can pretend to be one on intensity...
if i see an intelligent post i am sorely tempted to respond in kind. otherwise...

well, this IS intensity. oops. squared.

ATTENTION: DO NOT CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
necromancer's incoherent ravings must be an alter ego because necromancer would NEVER post like that....
OR
necromancer's incoherent ravings are DIFFERENT from anyone else's incoherent ravings (and if posting pics of your GM isn't incoherent, i don't know what is)
OR
necromancers incoherent ravings must have some purpose

oh wait.
this isn't the two lies and a truth thread.

dang.

Offline lazarus

• Incessant Poster
  • nouveau autist
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2006, 02:45:08 AM »
yeah
...blah, blah, blah...
oh wait....

No reply...  maybe he's not 'getting it'  :P

((a shame, I was trying to challenge him to chat without the BS pretentiousness, not scare him away))
sorry - you're the victim of my limited tolerance for boredom.

challenge me to chat? what form of communication did you have in mind? pistols at twenty paces?
pretentiousness. i like that. i think i'll be pretentious from now on.
oh, wait.
hang on....

1 : characterized by pretension : as a : making usually unjustified or excessive claims (as of value or standing) <the pretentious fraud who assumes a love of culture that is alien to him -- Richard Watts> b : expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature <pretentious language> <pretentious houses>
2 : making demands on one's skill, ability, or means :

i'm going to guess by the nature of the posts here that you mean definition number one.
aw
and i thought i was fitting in so well here...

hiroshima

« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2006, 05:41:52 AM »
necromancer, what is it like to live in a maze?