Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Peter takes a wee walk

<< < (2/8) > >>

baby:
some fantastic pics there peter, makes me wish i lived a few hundred miles closer to scotland than i do, (living near london) its a fair ol trek to get to pretty scenery round here

baby

Peter:

--- Quote from: baby on July 12, 2006, 12:00:39 PM ---some fantastic pics there peter, makes me wish i lived a few hundred miles closer to scotland than i do, (living near london) its a fair ol trek to get to pretty scenery round here

baby

--- End quote ---

It took me about 4 and a half hours to get to Fort William from here; 1 hour for the trip in to Glasgow, 30 minutes early to pick up my tickets and 3 hours for the bus trip from Glasgow to Fort William.  Not bad, but not exactly on my doorstep either.

Peter:

--- Quote from: McJagger on July 12, 2006, 11:47:01 AM ---Hey pete i have a question.

America hasn't really been the site of very many battles.  but according to what i know of history, europe has always  fought in wars.

how much bloodshed was spilled on the pathe of the wee walk you took?

--- End quote ---

Since it's not a historic route for anything, probably just the blood of the ocassional sheep being eaten by a wolf, or the odd human falling down a cliff.

baby:

--- Quote from: PeterMacKenzie on July 12, 2006, 12:19:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: baby on July 12, 2006, 12:00:39 PM ---some fantastic pics there peter, makes me wish i lived a few hundred miles closer to scotland than i do, (living near london) its a fair ol trek to get to pretty scenery round here

baby

--- End quote ---

It took me about 4 and a half hours to get to Fort William from here; 1 hour for the trip in to Glasgow, 30 minutes early to pick up my tickets and 3 hours for the bus trip from Glasgow to Fort William.  Not bad, but not exactly on my doorstep either.

--- End quote ---

hmm for me though it would involve a long trip on a plane and then the drive and bus, so i think it would take me a lil longer that 4 1/2 hours to get there

baby

Randy:
Does Peter take a wee walk to wank?  Sorry bad humour obession!(peter=cock Peter=Peter Mackenzie)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version