Author Topic: Greatest inventions ever  (Read 3470 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Greatest inventions ever
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 04:48:27 AM »
Oh well, I'd better look it up, sooner or later.

All work and no play...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 07:46:24 AM »
i used to use tampons, but converted (back) to towels cos i wanted to get my head round the fact that bleeding isn't something terrible: for women of my generation, it was never talked about, and was supposed to be disgusting.

i've used a keeper/mooncup for the past few years, though, and would never change back, although i use organic cotton washable towels sometimes. i think the keeper is a great invention: environmentally friendly, no chance of TSS, and my roses grow beautifully. ;)

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

Man, what is it with you witchy types?

My wife and her witchy friends all use either those cups or the re-usuable cloth pads, so much so its scary.

She makes them and uses them, she also makes fitted cloth nappies for baby too. They are mad for all this shit.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »
Tampons.

You mean Dracula's Tea Bags?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »
yuck this is just something guys don't want to know about :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 08:04:46 AM »
Ignore buttons

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

My wife and her witchy friends all use either those cups or the re-usuable cloth pads, so much so its scary.

She makes them and uses them, she also makes fitted cloth nappies for baby too. They are mad for all this shit.

oooooh, is your wife a witchy type too, then?  i knew i liked you.  :-*

and it's the environmental thing which appeals to people with a pagan/earth/eco bent.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 12:15:48 PM »

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »

and it's the environmental thing which appeals to people with a pagan/earth/eco bent.

Yeah, I figured as much, its just strange how universal it is and how you guys are all doing the same thing.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42:49 PM »
Video games, TV, computers, internet, email, IM.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

Yeah, I figured as much, its just strange how universal it is and how you guys are all doing the same thing.

ooooooh, scary collective female power!  :smarty:

:witch1:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 02:00:00 AM »

Is it still paranoia if you are all out to get us?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 06:17:24 AM »
i used to use tampons, but converted (back) to towels cos i wanted to get my head round the fact that bleeding isn't something terrible: for women of my generation, it was never talked about, and was supposed to be disgusting.

i've used a keeper/mooncup for the past few years, though, and would never change back, although i use organic cotton washable towels sometimes. i think the keeper is a great invention: environmentally friendly, no chance of TSS, and my roses grow beautifully. ;)

What we really need is a mooncup for babies.  Something plastic and easily washed that you stuff up their arses to collect their shit.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 06:37:53 AM »

What we really need is a mooncup for babies.  Something plastic and easily washed that you stuff up their arses to collect their shit.

Isnt that what mothers are for?

:hide:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »

Is it still paranoia if you are all out to get us?

Of course not, but it *is* scary.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »

Isnt that what mothers are for?

:hide:

:shitfan:

I wonder why it usually works out that mothers change more diapers than fathers, even when parents share taking care of their baby.