Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

I'm calling PP out.

<< < (2/12) > >>

peegai:

--- Quote from: Eamonn on July 09, 2006, 07:55:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Callaway on July 09, 2006, 07:45:11 AM ---Maybe Peegai is trying to lure her back by asking her to defend herself, Eamonn.

--- End quote ---

A cowards tactic. Wanting someone to come back to continue in the popular witch-hunt of her. Maybe he should go to a nuetral ground and argue it out like WP (though i think the flamer was banned from there) or aspie trash.

--- End quote ---

I'm banned from WP, so no go there. :p

Maybe if she didn't attempt with the half-assed accusations, she wouldn't have been hounded. :p

McGiver:
aw peigai, i see what your motives are and i agree.  however, postie is a unique personality here.  i just love her unfounded accusations.  she adds an element to the site.  i personally think the site suffers without her.
that bitch has got nerve.  i admire that.  i love the way she gets peoples juices flowing.  i love her.

peegai:

--- Quote from: McJagger on July 09, 2006, 11:14:11 AM ---aw peigai, i see what your motives are and i agree.  however, postie is a unique personality here.  i just love her unfounded accusations.  she adds an element to the site.  i personally think the site suffers without her.
that bitch has got nerve.  i admire that.  i love the way she gets peoples juices flowing.  i love her.

--- End quote ---

LOL. Juices.

hiroshima:
Postperson will be back.  I'm willing to make a bet with someone. 

What are the stakes and steaks?

Any takers?

McGiver:
hey shima, can you get dahnlow for us.

h's already a member but eamonn chased him away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version