Author Topic: In response to a dumped msn message  (Read 994 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: In response to a dumped msn message
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 08:11:22 AM »
I am none of those things and rather then simply throwing mud and hoping it sticks perhaps people can outline their accusations against me.

ok, i'll bite.

i donn't like the way that you look down on people and ignore them.
it really hurts my feelings.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 09:22:51 AM »
I just thought it was pretty lame of you to repost the msn message whilst claiming that you didn't care- if you didn't bother you at all why repost it? 

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 09:52:29 AM »
I am none of those things and rather then simply throwing mud and hoping it sticks perhaps people can outline their accusations against me.

ok, i'll bite.

i donn't like the way that you look down on people and ignore them.
it really hurts my feelings.

Coby feel's your pain

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 10:01:48 AM »
I just thought it was pretty lame of you to repost the msn message whilst claiming that you didn't care- if you didn't bother you at all why repost it? 

Well hold on a minute here if people keep digging up this thread like they have done it wouldn't keep being talked about to begin with. I just wanted to say i wasnt concerned by this "Threat" of legal action and because the person had logged off msn i left it on here....There is no hidden meaning nothing deeper to be deciphered i was not interested in this "legal" bollocks and now no further msn messages will be left for me to find on the LCD monitor when i switch it back on.

Problem solved, this is all getting abit segmatic pragmatic disorder for my liking

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2006, 10:36:17 AM »

Well hold on a minute here if people keep digging up this thread like they have done it wouldn't keep being talked about to begin with. I just wanted to say i wasnt concerned by this "Threat" of legal action and because the person had logged off msn i left it on here....There is no hidden meaning nothing deeper to be deciphered i was not interested in this "legal" bollocks and now no further msn messages will be left for me to find on the LCD monitor when i switch it back on.

Problem solved, this is all getting abit segmatic pragmatic disorder for my liking

Yeah, that was your only reason for posting it publically on here- after all replying by msn or pm would have been too complex wouldn't it.? ::)  Besides most of this thread wasn't people actually talking about the 'issue', most of it was people expressing amusement at your self-ownage  :P

thepeaguy

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »
If you are after some lame internet drama then you can manufacture some kind of confrontation to liven up this board yourself. Whether I'll tag along or not is another matter.

Why bother manufacturing lame internet drama when you start threads like this? :P

Pwned. And I didn't even have to try there.

The_P

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 08:53:50 AM »
Andreanna says:
btw your prob aware it was brought to my attention about legal powers to deal with RobertN and ways of tracking him down, which are there if they need to be used, and id just like to say, i apologise in advance if they ever need to be and you get dragged into it. (currently i dont see an issue as its childsplay and hes obviously demented and needs psychological help more)
Andreanna says:
but just incase i wanted you to know, nothing personal

Not aware

Not at all concerned

Not bothered one bit

Logging off msn when you send it doesn't change the context of the message one bit im afraid

Hmm. Now I understand how Phil felt about Andi being a "nutter". :/

Oh well, at least it didn't last for four years. I'm free!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 09:11:21 AM by Cowardly_Snake »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
Andreanna says:
btw your prob aware it was brought to my attention about legal powers to deal with RobertN and ways of tracking him down, which are there if they need to be used, and id just like to say, i apologise in advance if they ever need to be and you get dragged into it. (currently i dont see an issue as its childsplay and hes obviously demented and needs psychological help more)
Andreanna says:

Not aware

Not at all concerned

Not bothered one bit

Logging off msn when you send it doesn't change the context of the message one bit im afraid

are you free?

i am sure that you are stroking her ego by continuing to talk about her.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
Andreanna says:
Andreanna says:

Not aware

Not at all concerned

Not bothered one bit

are you free?

i am sure that you are stroking her ego by continuing to talk about her.

She can enjoy the ego-stroking for now because it won't last. Then karma can rip her a new asshole once I ascend to newer experiences with new people.

Look, I have a hard time of letting go folks to whom I've built a relationship with -- it takes days, weeks, or even months to get over people whom I befriended. (Probably isn't so difficult for her because she's SO godlike.)

If people think I'm pathetic, good for them.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 02:17:31 PM by Cowardly_Snake »

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 07:22:40 PM »
Why don't you call out HG peegai??

The_P

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 03:45:32 AM »
Why don't you call out HG peegai??

She won't come back, though, because this place is beneath her standards now.

And besides, why would I want to give some uber-arrogant, spiteful, nasty bitch more satisfaction if I decided to call her back here? Even if I did manage to call her back, she'll just blame my minsunderstandings on my autism instead of her writing skills, then immediately fucks off because she can't handle the fact that retards like Pyraxis can own her with their sound rebuttals.

Hey, but I'll be glad to take her on, voice to voice -- 0% chance of that to actually happen.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:32:28 AM by Cowardly_Snake »

Sophgay

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 07:47:43 AM »
why are so many people reading this thread now when it hasn't been posted in for ages?   :sexymush:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 07:49:54 AM »
Don't know, I just saw two people looking at this thread and I followed them here.

Edit: And I saw you Soph looking at Who's Online to see if anyone else is looking in here. Like I did.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:52:10 AM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Sophgay

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »
you were snooping like me :P