Educational

Author Topic: earache  (Read 316 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
earache
« on: April 09, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »
i have a freekin earache. or actually two. last night my left and now my right. maybe it's cuz i don't have a pillow. ??? hurt so bad last night i took two panadol and it went away. but now my right is hurting but my left isn't very weird. :zombiefuck: but my left is still sore if i touch it i feel something weird.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: earache
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »
It sounds like maybe you have ear infections in both of your ears.  The best thing would be to go to the doctor since maybe you need antibiotics to get rid of the infection.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »
but the doctor's office is a germpit. :( then i'll have to wash all my clothes and my bag and i dunno if my shoes even will be ok for a while.

two times i thought i was having a heart attack and i still didn't go to the doctor. i don't go to the doctor easily. :(

if the pain goes away does it mean i don't have an infection? my left ear is almost all better i think.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »
It depends.  If your eardrum bursts, it will be a sharp pain, then the pain will go away or get much less severe.

It would take them just a few minutes to take a peek inside your ears with an otoscope to see whether there is an infection or not.

My daughter has had several of them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:09:55 AM »
bursts??!? ??? :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: it could burst? i don't want to go deaf.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
If your eardrum burst, you might lose your hearing for a little while until it heals. You should go to the doctors even if they are germpits. Just don't touch anything with your hands, don't sit on the waiting room chairs and don't read any of their magazines. Works for me. Haven't been sick for ages. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 04:30:17 AM »
it's not about getting sick it's about the yuckiness. :-\ but defo would not touch the mags. :zombiefuck:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 04:34:21 AM »
I agree, it is yucky. I don't have anyone to get things for me, so I have to go places I don't want to go. Doctors surgeries, blech. Once I would have had to move magazines to sit down, so I just stood and waited.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 04:43:34 AM »
i hate waiting in yucky places. :(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 04:46:14 AM »
So do I. But the more I do it, the easier it becomes to handle. Never like it, though.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 05:11:05 AM »
it just drains me and makes me really jumpy and emotional. i hope i don't freak out. :zombiefuck:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 05:20:03 AM »
you should get some antibiotics if you can get yourself to the doctors or something
maybe there is something at the pharmacist that will help so you dont have to go to the doctors

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 11:25:30 PM »
People here seem so germaphobic.  I'm not that scared of germs I will pick up a magazine in a waiting room. If we constantly use hand sanitizer and chemical's to stay clean it will weaken your immunity and you will get sick from germs even more.
Well one thing I'm germaphobic about is the daycare where my mom works. It always reeks of shit there and kids poop in corners and stuff and the kids like me
so they run up to me with there snotty noses and rubbed it against my shirt. That's how I got a massive staff infection on my stomach becuase that's where they were rubbing there noses.  :eh: It happend in the summer when I wore belly tops. There is also countless cases of headlice. My mom came home with it and it was really nasty.
It's the worst germ pit everywhere ever. The daycare center is also rotting and falling apart so it's full of mold, rats and mice and I only like them as cute clean pets.

Kids grab there privates and explore the dark corners of nature.  :zoinks:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:27:27 PM by Beatle Soul »
Park.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 05:19:48 AM »
^Ew.

I am not germophobic so it has a negative effect on my life. I don't like catching viruses and things, though. I had impetigo in this last year and I must have caught that somehow from touching something that someone else touched, and they had impetigo. So that makes me not want to touch things like magazines and door handles in public places.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 06:04:48 AM »
I am not as germophobic as most of the people here still have a healthy dose of  of it.  Ear aches suck and some will not go away without antibiotics,  when I was in eighth grade I had a rash of them due to swimming everyday
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:39:35 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw