Educational

Author Topic: Bad employees  (Read 346 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Bad employees
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »
Today at work, I am going to the elevator with my cart, I see the other ladies already in the elevator and they have room for me and I am coming and they can see me from their eye sight but they don't hold the door. I say "jerks" after the doors close. Then it happens again later this morning but this time it was someone from the kitchen department and I say "Jerk" again. This time another houseperson hears me as he is putting newspapers in the recycling dumpster. I say "He didn't even hold the door for me. I always try to hold the door when I see someone coming," and he says "Some people just aren't as nice."

Then I realized something. All these people are immigrants so maybe their culture is different and there is no such thing as holding the elevator when you see someone coming. Or maybe they didn't see me because they were maybe talking to each other in their primary language so they weren't paying attention outside the elevator. Maybe the guy couldn't respond quick enough to take action by trying to hold the elevator, or he just didn't see me because he wasn't paying attention.

Funny how I am ignorant and narrow minded when something pisses me off and when I am calm, I get open minded.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Bad employees
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
I think you should go back to school so you can get a real job, that way you won't have to work with a bunch of illegals anymore.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 10:58:10 PM »
I think they are US citizens. I would go back to school but I live in an apartment so I don't know how I can afford to live here and go to school at the same time and my boyfriend certinally can't afford the place by himself. I still have to figure this all out of how I am going to do it. Go to school and get $623 a month from SSI but that will hardly get me anything, it will just be enough to pay off all my bills with my boyfriend living here but have very little left over. I could get a job that is flexible hours.
Unfortunitly my parents can't help me right now because they have my brother they have to help and the fact they are fixing up a house and going to sell it. I can just keep working and keep saving up.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »
Perhaps your diaper stench bothers them?

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 11:10:34 PM »
I think they are US citizens. I would go back to school but I live in an apartment so I don't know how I can afford to live here and go to school at the same time and my boyfriend certinally can't afford the place by himself. I still have to figure this all out of how I am going to do it. Go to school and get $623 a month from SSI but that will hardly get me anything, it will just be enough to pay off all my bills with my boyfriend living here but have very little left over. I could get a job that is flexible hours.
Unfortunitly my parents can't help me right now because they have my brother they have to help and the fact they are fixing up a house and going to sell it. I can just keep working and keep saving up.

you go to community college for a nursing degree, community college is not that expensive, you can go part time so you can still work and go to school. I think nursing would be right up your ally since you like disgusting things.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 07:34:19 AM »
i hate having to hold doors open but i do anyway, but it's hard cuz i want to be left alone. i don't hold elevator doors open cuz i get anxious about it. maybe they have social anxiety.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 07:46:21 AM »
Yeah, I don't always hold elevator doors because I'd rather be in an elevator by myself than crammed in with other people. Plus I'm pretty oblivious and would most likely have not seen you coming.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
Yeah, I don't always hold elevator doors because I'd rather be in an elevator by myself than crammed in with other people. Plus I'm pretty oblivious and would most likely have not seen you coming.
bla bla blub? :intressant: