Educational

Author Topic: One thing Georgia Does Not Have  (Read 775 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
One thing Georgia Does Not Have
« on: March 18, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »
Good Chicago deep dish pizza. Luckily, I just went to Indiana, and now I finally know what's all the fuss about. Sure I could get mugged/carjacked/shot there, but damn they have good pizza at a place called Union Jack. They have Uno's too, but we didn't have the time to check that place out. Indiana also has decent thin crust pizza places called Jack's and Circle City Pizza. *takes another bite of pizza that was on ice during the trip back to georgia*. It reheats well too.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Persona

Re: One thing Georgia Does Not Have
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
There's a good pizza place near my ex-work place.

Sophgay

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
there's nothing i want in georgia

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »
there's nothing i want in georgia

We have pretty cherry trees.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Sophgay

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »
i like trees
i can't bring my tree to georgia though

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »
Savannah, Georgia is a damn pretty city.   It still has some of the "Southern" architecture that was mostly destroyed after the Civil War by Sherman's strategy of burning everything.   Atlanta got fucked up the worse.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:07:22 PM »
Savannah, Georgia is a damn pretty city.   It still has some of the "Southern" architecture that was mostly destroyed after the Civil War by Sherman's strategy of burning everything.   Atlanta got fucked up the worse.

Savannah is a gorgeous city, but it smells like cesspool.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »
Deep dish is ewww. Well, it's nice, but it's way fattier :(

Persona

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »
I've been to Atlanta  :orly:

Well mainly drove through it because our airport was there

Sophgay

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
use a shallow dish instead

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 07:13:04 PM »

I haven't been there in years.   What does cesspool smell like to you?   That city isn't that bad.   Most think of Las Vegas as a cesspool lol.   I don't notice any particular smell around Savannah that isn't present in other parts of the country.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 07:25:52 PM »

I haven't been there in years.   What does cesspool smell like to you?   That city isn't that bad.   Most think of Las Vegas as a cesspool lol.   I don't notice any particular smell around Savannah that isn't present in other parts of the country.

Neverending roadkill. I've been to other major cities, but I think Savannah smells worse to me because it's usually hot there.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »

Neverending roadkill. I've been to other major cities, but I think Savannah smells worse to me because it's usually hot there.
Roadkill lol.   I haven't seen too much roadkill lately here.

It is very hot in Savannah most of the year, that has nothing to do with smell.   Have you been to Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa?   Those are also really hot most of the year.   That is Florida though haha.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »

Roadkill lol.   I haven't seen too much roadkill lately here.

It is very hot in Savannah most of the year, that has nothing to do with smell.   Have you been to Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa?   Those are also really hot most of the year.   That is Florida though haha.

Hot humid air can make an already dreadful stench unbearable. You taste it more, and it sticks to you. I've never been to florida.

Sophgay

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »
i hate hot weather
i like hot women though
i could put up with heat in some places though
they say it is hot in san francisco  :'(