Author Topic: Getting strip-searched  (Read 686 times)

Sophgay

Getting strip-searched
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:12:49 AM »
does this scare the shit out of you when you go to the airport, or is it just me?
is freaks me the fuck out anyway
never had it happen, but i always think i will
i got frisked once, but that's it :laugh:
this is the main reason i don't want to fly anywhere

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Getting strip-searched
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »
I've never had it happen, but if they want to look at me in undies it's their loss.  :laugh:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 07:52:19 AM »
Strip slowly and dance.  :P

(Seriously, I highly doubt you will be strip-searched if you fly, Soph.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Sophgay

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 07:55:37 AM »
it's unlikely, but it's still possible
and that scares me loads lol
i really think i would probably kill myself if that happened
i know that sounds like i'm exaggerating and being stupid, but i swear i would never get over something like that

Sophgay

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 07:56:22 AM »
and i get paranoid that i look suspicious because of my AS - i do get weird looks from people
i get nervous because of this in shops, incase the security think i'm going to steal something, which i've never done and never will

but at an airport it's even scarier

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 08:03:30 AM »
and i get paranoid that i look suspicious because of my AS - i do get weird looks from people
i get nervous because of this in shops, incase the security think i'm going to steal something, which i've never done and never will

but at an airport it's even scarier

I honestly worry about people in stores thinking I'm stealing stuff when I get indecisive and kinda hover.  Doesn't help when they're like, "Can I help you?" because it's like I wanna say, "Sorry, no, I really doubt that you can ensure that I'll get enough sleep that I'll be capable deciding between these two brands of shampoo, but thanks."   I'm pretty sure they just think Im a space cadet, though (which is the case).

It would indeed be scary to be stripsearched; if it happened to be, I'd prolly be too freaked out to even get angry in the moment, in all honesty.  I'm pretty sure you'd get over it- prolly would kinda scrrew you up for being cool with flying, lol.  But hey, you'd prolly also wanna sue- so you'd get money!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 08:04:21 AM »
Also who wants to put their clothes on the ground of an airport? ew.

Sophgay

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 08:06:10 AM »
i think i'd be traumatised for life lol i'm leaving my clothes on, thanks :laugh:

i hate it when people ask "can i help you?" in stores
i always panic, thinking it's because they're suspicious about me
and i hate walking through those alarms, because i've set those off before by accident, and everyone looks at you like you're a thief or something

i don't mind being frisked, although it is embarrassing. i had two friends from college stood laughing at me when i had that :P
getting strip searched or someone shoving their hand up my arse to check for drugs though... now that i would not get over :orly:

Sophgay

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 08:06:53 AM »
i don't wanna put my clothes on any floor lol
i put clean, unworn clothes in the washing sometimes, just because i dropped them when i was getting changed, or they touched the wall. i think it is my ocd though

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 08:09:10 AM »
i put clean, unworn clothes in the washing sometimes, just because i dropped them when i was getting changed, or they touched the wall. i think it is my ocd though

Oh me too. I do this every day. If my foot touched the inside of them or something, I'm totally weird.  :-[

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »
i'm fat, i would hate to get strip searched. like i don't have enough PTSD stuff to haunt me. ::)

at least you're skinny Soph. :P

i hate OCD. i wouldn't put them on the floor either.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 08:13:02 AM »
you are not fat ffs :P
i am not that skinny, everyone seems to think i am. i have only posted one full length picture before though (i think) and that wasn't very clear, so you have no evidence to go on :laugh:

it would ruin your holiday too :(

Oh me too. I do this every day. If my foot touched the inside of them or something, I'm totally weird.  :-[
i am like that too
it drives my mum mad though, because she has loads of washing to do from all my clothes
and i have a lot of showers, so there are loads of towels to wash as well

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »
a picture of you would make my holiday. :P

i haaate OCD. i have to wash stuff over too if it touches something. it depends on my anxiety level.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 08:22:57 AM »
i hate it too :(
i think these meds they've given me have been helpign with the anxiety from it
my hoodie touched the wall before so i had to put it in the washing without wearing it - this all fucked up my routine and stuff, and usually id go mad, panic and then have a big anxiety attack for ages. but i dealt with it a lot better

but they dont help with the actual ocd stuff itself. i still cant do anything without getting the showers and stuff
my mum's going to see the doctor for me on monday though, so i think im getting some happy pills

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »
i heard about an OCD book... lemme find the name for you. i'll prolly get it if i can get my ass to get anything.

i have to do OCD stuff too even if i'm calm. but it gets worse with anxiety. it's very complex.

the book taks about brain ... er... i'm gonna see what it was.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar