Author Topic: The Cunts of ASPartners  (Read 3111 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The Cunts of ASPartners
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 04:15:23 AM »
I think the line was crossed a long time ago in that forum. Sterilization is just the latest expression of their hatred. The words "my aspoid" annoyed me more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:45 PM »
I having hard fathoming that a site such as this exists but then again I am trying to keep it in perspective, it's a group of extremists just like the KKK. BTW I can't help but laugh at the women on there that have AS children. :D

Actually on second thought I kind of feel bad for these kids having these women as mothers. :-[  God knows how they are handling their kid's AS traits and what kind of example their setting for their kids. Also maybe their is a reign of truth despite their venom, not all people with AS are fit to be husbands/fathers(alot of NT aren't either BTW as you can see by that forum  ::)).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:41:11 PM by jman »

ozymandias

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2006, 06:26:19 PM »
My wife posted there on how our marriage was working out and was immediately slammed for being "unhelpful".   The thread she posted in was then locked.  They did NOT want to have any positive stories on there at all.  They just wanted to "vent" about their "awful" AS spouses.  They also gave the cold shoulder to any male posters that were complaining about their female AS partners.

What struck me was the number of women who had AS kids and how they hoped that none of them would have children with AS.

It seemed that there was not only an anti-AS feeling there, but an anti-male bias as well.  Thats just my observation as well!  I used to go there and read fairly often a few years ago.  But, I got bored and annoyed at the same old comments form the same old hardcore group ranting on and on and on and on and on..............!!! ::)

Now I just say let them be and let them rant.  There's more important things to think about than the "Oracles at Delphi" :P

McJ

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

Now I just say let them be and let them rant.  There's more important things to think about than the "Oracles at Delphi" :P

"QUOTED FOR TRUTH"

Besides, the Oracles of , INTENSITY² can be much more entertaining…and...

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2006, 06:42:47 PM »
  There's more important things to think about than the "Oracles at Delphi" Tongue

You're right ozy their bitter because they;re a bunch of old hags witth saggy wrinkly tits and pussy lips that hang down to their knees, therefore they will never find another man :laugh:...and you know how NT women absolutely cannot cope with being alone ::)

Offline NeantHumain

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2006, 11:38:22 PM »
Has anyone tried to infiltrate their lair and pose as a bitchy NT wife of a man with Asperger's? And then turn coat?
Now they're calling me "the Wal-Mart of starry-eyed romantics, always rolling back standards for women," and "a most malodorous new breed of pugly American capitalist swine."

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2006, 03:30:02 AM »
Has anyone tried to infiltrate their lair and pose as a bitchy NT wife of a man with Asperger's? And then turn coat?

You know I've actually thought about doing that, but keep in mind what I said in the post above, Neant, but their just a bunch of bitchy old hags going through menopause. Lets not sink down their level shall we?

And while us aspies can be difficult to be in a relationship with, had these women married for the right reason they would have seen the AS traits a long time before they married. It sounds to me like when they first met their partners they idealised them (if they are as horrible as they describe in their posts, why would they marry them in the first place?), and then when they suddenly realise their partner not what they made them out be, they felt deceived and that is the result. Or they married their partner thinking they could change him.

Either way based on what I;ve said above and the nature of their posts these don't sound like very healthy people to be around/

With that siad here's a word to the wise: Get to really know your partner before you marry them and watch for the red flags

ozymandias

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2006, 06:02:14 AM »
It's been tried before and they have a type of ignore function that prevents the posing poster from being seen in the thread.  It's sort of a "gag" type of ignore function.  The name pops up, but, what they write is blocked from being seen!

I thought of it as well, but, then I thought it was a waste of my time and energy!  Best spent elsewhere!

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 07:17:06 AM »
Can't exactly preach to the perverted can you

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »

i am in as an NT man with a retarded wife.

they love me.  my login name is dick in your ass: Dick Enjarear.

i basically called them a bunch of bigoted twats and they didn't get it.  they say we are dillusional.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 02:06:57 AM »
Got a link to that post?  >:D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 04:02:07 AM »
Yeah, I want to read it, too. There's no search thingy on that forum so I gave up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »
Thanks.  I went there looking for it, but I quickly became frustrated with the Oracles at Delphi, who blame all the problems in their marriages on AS.

If they cheat on their husbands, it's all because of AS.   >:(

They would rather complain than take responsibility for themselves and work to make things better.

ozymandias

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
People Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze!  If you want to get amusement from those cunts, all fine and good!  But, I say it again, your wasting your precious time and energy confronting the emotionally crippled oracles at delphi!  I'd say "FUCK"EM", but it would be a waste of sexual energy! :P