Author Topic: Aspies bitching and moaning about NTs and their condition  (Read 1122 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Aspies bitching and moaning about NTs and their condition
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 03:43:23 PM »
You're right but when I am not sure about something I always say 'I think' or "I'm not sure" etc. because I don't want people to think I'm lying or even think I'm dumb. I'm pretty rigid when it comes to facts. 

So is my mom, she would argue with me over when a pizza place is open to get a free pizza, but then I use a generalization to shut it down.  Generalizations are generally right. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »
Finnally, now if you guys would stop making excuses for alcohol and related problems...

That would turn me on :wanker:

Maybe we are a little scared to turn you on, Randy.

"DUCK!"

"That's no duck. It's CHICKEN!"

Excuses excuses :laugh:

Sorry, but I don't want mustard plaster, antifungal, bug balm, deodorant, live culture, herbal extract, yarrow root poultice, mentholated, insecticidal or "whatever the fuck else it is" cum in my mouth.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »
Finnally, now if you guys would stop making excuses for alcohol and related problems...

"DUCK!"

Sorry, but I don't want mustard plaster, antifungal, bug balm, deodorant, live culture, herbal extract, yarrow root poultice, mentholated, insecticidal or "whatever the fuck else it is" cum in my mouth.

It shows :laugh:

Sometimes I take too much, its really not bad, I mean, I haven't died yet :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

"DUCK!"

It shows :laugh:

Sometimes I take too much, its really not bad, I mean, I haven't died yet :laugh:

Who is impersonating Randy?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »
No one. It's him. He created a new account because Dunc messed with his membership and email.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
No one. It's him. He created a new account because Dunc messed with his membership and email.

... but thiss person does not act or responnd like "our" Randy.

I want our real Randy backk.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »
When people put out the Aspergers Card. I used to do that when i was younger.
Park.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »
When people put out the Aspergers Card. I used to do that when i was younger.

I Don't qualify for a card.

:laugh:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:38:14 AM by DirtDawg »

richard

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 11:01:35 AM »
Yes, reasons why I ask questions is because I want to understand something, make sure I understand something, want to hear someone's thought or opinion, want to see what they say, see if they have the right answer, make sure I am right about something. I may even ask questions about someone so I would know more about them.  Sometimes I even ask questions I already know the answer too but I just want to see if the other person knows.
your like a superhero from pluto and your superpower is to ask questions
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 01:46:21 PM by reign in blood »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 11:57:57 AM »
No, she is from uranus :laugh:

richard

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
 :plus: randy :laugh:

duncvis

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »

No I didn't, you silly sausage. I've already explained this several times but here it is again: Randy was getting his profile altered by someone *coughCoralcough* so we suggested to him that he changed his password. which he did, and promptly forgot. we have offered to reset the password on his old account for him, but he has so far not taken us up on the offer.  :toporly:

richard

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »
spokane girl now see if you would have dawnd your superpower you would have already known that, do you see why you need to use it at all times?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 02:05:06 AM »

No I didn't, you silly sausage. I've already explained this several times but here it is again: Randy was getting his profile altered by someone *coughCoralcough* so we suggested to him that he changed his password. which he did, and promptly forgot. we have offered to reset the password on his old account for him, but he has so far not taken us up on the offer.  :toporly:

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I had a PM from him telling me you did that.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
NT bashing is lame. 
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn