Educational

Author Topic: People are getting a bit touchy here  (Read 5686 times)

The_P

Re: People are getting a bit touchy here
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »
what shit are you causing? am i missing something here? and if your very serious sunday cant get here fast enough. it only seems like im caring more than usual. because your a drama queen and im taking a shit on your farewell goodbyes and ruining peoples perception of you

That's because you want the attention.  :lol:

richard

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2008, 11:07:53 AM »
yes you are so right. anyways since ive pretty much already made you look like the foolish attention seeking faggot you really are maybe i'll give it a rest ;)

The_P

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2008, 11:08:53 AM »
yes you are so right. anyways since ive pretty much already made you look like the foolish attention seeking faggot you really are maybe i'll give it a rest ;)

Damn, you are slow. You could've ignored me over this days ago.

And you overrate your intelligence far too much. I haven't even shed a tear.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:12:15 AM by Last Dance! »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »
btw how many times have you left and come back?

About three or four attempts. Maybe five is the lucky number.

perhaps we should have a button next to the karma button, saying how many times we've left and come back.

The_P

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »

perhaps we should have a button next to the karma button, saying how many times we've left and come back.

Good plan, Viv.

richard

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2008, 01:39:31 PM »

good idea :plus:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

I like that idea.  Who keeps count of how many times the person's account has been deleted?

:P

ozymandias

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
Well for me it's once and that was when we could delete our own accounts.  I don't plan on doing it again.  If I leave, it will be with no announcement or any other statement.  I'll just pm the people who should know.

The_P

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »
Well for me it's once and that was when we could delete our own accounts.  I don't plan on doing it again.  If I leave, it will be with no announcement or any other statement.  I'll just pm the people who should know.

If it means training the new crop of Peegais to keep this place from stagnating under Callaway's rule, I'm willing to become fodder.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »
i can train some.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »
yar callaway just seems like a terrible terrible power hungry board nazi to me. you delesional fatso

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »
I feel my training is nearing completion.

I will be a badass troll.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »

If it means training the new crop of Peegais to keep this place from stagnating under Callaway's rule, I'm willing to become fodder.

???

You told me why you are leaving and I have nothing to do with it, and neither does this recent drama, Peaguy.  Of course I'll keep your secret, regardless.  Furthermore, no matter what you may think of me, I still consider you a friend and I wish you well.

And I do not rule Intensity.  I'm just one staff member on a team of six.  Four of us were elected less than a month ago by the members and we are all here to serve the members.  That does not mean that everyone will be happy with every decision because it is impossible to keep everyone happy all the time, but I hope that at least the majority will be happy.

richard

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
well you know he has to look like a tough guy infront of all his supporters and audiance because hes just so entertaining. if he was leaving for sensative reasons, people would  :hahaha: at him. either way blaming you for his departure when clearly your not the reason hes leaving even makes him a bigger pussy than i thought

:thumbdn:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »
well you know he has to look like a tough guy infront of all his supporters and audiance because hes just so entertaining. if he was leaving for sensative reasons, people would  :hahaha: at him. either way blaming you for his departure when clearly your not the reason hes leaving even makes him a bigger pussy than i thought

:thumbdn:

Well rich I think you have been misled by Callaway.

Peaguy never said he was leaving because of Callaway, he was simply poking shit at her.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."