Author Topic: Spokane Girl...  (Read 1336 times)

richard

Re: Spokane Girl...
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »
im not answering anymore of your questions, you dense diaper wearing fuck

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »
im not answering anymore of your questions, you dense diaper wearing fuck

Ha I knew it. I got you again. You know full well I am not an NT. What's the matter sweetheart, don't like the challenge, so what do you do, you back out like a coward so ha ha. If I was so dense, I'd actually believe you think I'm not an NT and you just proved it to me by not answering my question.

richard

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »
Ha I knew it. I got you again.
no, this is just you being dense again. i dont feel like playing 20 questions with you because i think your retarded as fuck. it doesnt have anything to do with a challenge, or being a coward. your an idiot and i dont wanna talk to you anymore
understand?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
no, this is just you being dense again. i dont feel like playing 20 questions with you because i think your retarded as fuck. it doesnt have anything to do with a challenge, or being a coward. your an idiot and i dont wanna talk to you anymore
understand?

Good, that means you won't respond to anymore of my posts, you won't say anything else to me, you won't get in anymore dramas with me. I'm so glad, thank you Richard.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »
Don't aspies take things literal?
yes but you are not an aspie. you are an NT with strong obsessions and intrests

NT my ass.

zaftig

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »

richard

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
understand?
Good, that means you won't respond to anymore of my posts, you won't say anything else to me, you won't get in anymore dramas with me. I'm so glad, thank you Richard.
Nope this doesnt work either. i tired this and alls i got was you sticking your schnoze in my business when i was having a drama with someone, i guess you did it because like many before you and many after you, your ass is still sore. about something i said to you. well now im just gonna make fun of you, riddicule you, and not answer any of your stupid fucking questions.  :eyelash:

its gonna rule

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »
understand?
Nope this doesnt work either. i tired this and alls i got was you sticking your schnoze in my business when i was having a drama with someone, i guess you did it because like many before you and many after you, your ass is still sore. about something i said to you. well now im just gonna make fun of you, riddicule you, and not answer any of your stupid fucking questions.  :eyelash:

its gonna rule

Oh so you did lie, you will still talk to me asshole, let the games begin, bring it on. I will make fun of you too then.

You don't almost avoid dramas, you get into them stupid.

richard

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »
its not a game for me. but when the oppurtunity arises i will make fun of thee

shit eater :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 10:08:10 PM »
:popcorn:

Callout! Callout! Callout!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »
Make up sex!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »
understand?

its gonna rule

:lol:
:P   Internets are super serious.