Educational

Author Topic: Anyone enjoy dramas?  (Read 3656 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Re: Anyone enjoy dramas?
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2008, 02:41:26 AM »
YOU TUBE DRAMA!

It doesn't matter what video you watch on youtube somebody has negative to say. Even if it's just a mere video of a cute puppy.
I watched this video of a kitten and a whole political argument was going on in the comment section.

"The Beatles suck and you know it go suck a donkeys cock you retarded piece of shit. Do a favor for humanity and stop making Beatles videos"

that was one negavtive thing towards me and than a bunch of my subscribers started defending me and attacking the nasty person.
Park.

richard

« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2008, 11:52:54 AM »
I hate drama, I avoid it almost all the time.
so do i. the reason im pointing out this bitches bs, is because she doesnt have aspergers at all. but gets on wp acting like something shes not (especially in the department of telling other aspies how to live)

How do you know she doesn't have it? You can have more than one condition or are you assuming her having AS is another lie?

and um, haven't we both been in a drama before a few times?
How do i know its a lie? because of all the shit she talks about over there calico. it sounds like it came out of a hollywood film i know you can have more than one condition and im certainly positive she doesnt have aspergers but munchausens

what are your opinins on this thread baby? :elvis:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt54483.html

And yes we were in a drama and as seeing is how you want to revisit is so much i think i will kindly ablige you.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »
People like Ticker are why I never go to WP anymore.  They can have that place.   :-\
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »
so do i. the reason im pointing out this bitches bs, is because she doesnt have aspergers at all. but gets on wp acting like something shes not (especially in the department of telling other aspies how to live)

How do you know she doesn't have it? You can have more than one condition or are you assuming her having AS is another lie?

How do i know its a lie? because of all the shit she talks about over there calico. it sounds like it came out of a hollywood film i know you can have more than one condition and im certainly positive she doesnt have aspergers but munchausens

And yes we were in a drama and as seeing is how you want to revisit is so much i think i will kindly ablige you.

No we were in a few of them not just one. I pointed them out to you on WP in my reply in your munchhausens thread.

As for the thread, Ticker sounded helpful. I didn't see any lies.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:27:51 PM by Spokane Girl »

Soph

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
Most of it must be BS though
it's physically impossible for so much stuff to happen to one person in one lifetime
The person would explode or something
With all those boulders, stalkers, murderers, diseases, lightening bolts out to kill her... surely one would have been successful so far?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »
Most of it must be BS though
it's physically impossible for so much stuff to happen to one person in one lifetime
The person would explode or something
With all those boulders, stalkers, murderers, diseases, lightening bolts out to kill her... surely one would have been successful so far?

:agreed:

I think that does seem impossible to have so many things happen to her in her short lifetime.

richard

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »

No we were in a few of them not just one. I pointed them out to you on WP in my reply in your munchhausens thread.

AS for the thread, Ticker sounded helpful. I didn't see any lies.
go ahead post them you silly bitch. ittle just show you that you agreed to drop it but obviously havent

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2008, 02:24:18 PM »
Hello you're the one who is posting this stuff about Ticker so what is wrong with me pointing out all the other dramas we have been in after you have said you don't like them? And no I did not post the posts if that is what you thought. I pointed them out again because you said you don't like dramas.

You have said you don't let things bother you but guess what, you're acting like Ticker bothers you so how are you dealing with it? Posting all her posts here and at Zomg and on WP for other people to read.

richard

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
Hello you're the one who is posting this stuff about Ticker so what is wrong with me pointing out all the other dramas we have been in after you have said you don't like them?
because you agreed to drop it and now your bringing it up again, as soon as i find the thread guess what i'll be doing? thats right shoving it your fucking face so you better hurry up and find it before i do so you can edit it sweetie

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »
Hello you're the one who is posting this stuff about Ticker so what is wrong with me pointing out all the other dramas we have been in after you have said you don't like them?
because you agreed to drop it and now your bringing it up again, as soon as i find the thread guess what i'll be doing? thats right shoving it your fucking face so you better hurry up and find it before i do so you can edit it sweetie

I thought that was about the SSI thing?

And you said you don't like dramas so why the hell did you get in some then with me?  That is all I want to know. Or did you used to like them and then decided you don't like them? But we're in one now.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:40:44 PM by Spokane Girl »

richard

« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »
I thought that was about the SSI thing?
what other dramas are you talking about? yeah it is about the ssi thing. did you not agree to drop it? so what are you doing now then?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
You putting me down, calling me names, making fun of me about my diapers, and then you said you don't like dramas and we have been in them and I want to know why you were in them with me then if you don't like them. Or did you used to like them and then you stopped? I am trying to understand if you don't like dramas then why were you in them then with me. Tells me you do like them or you would have left me alone by never calling me names and shoving diapers in my face, calling me names and not being nasty and keeping on trying to convince everyone my pic was a fake and shoving the SSI thing in my face.

richard

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »
oh shut up you fucking whiney bitch. more than half the people here make fun of you for wearing diapers, and if you dont want to be made fun of why post a picture of your poopy diaper? i mean did you expect people not to make fun of you? /goodbye you fucking crazy ass bitch

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2008, 03:05:50 PM »
oh shut up you fucking whiney bitch. more than half the people here make fun of you for wearing diapers, and if you dont want to be made fun of why post a picture of your poopy diaper? i mean did you expect people not to make fun of you? /goodbye you fucking crazy ass bitch

Gee I didn't know answering you was whining. What did you expect? No answer?

And people do not make fun of me for wearing diapers, I haven't seen them mentioned them in a while and teasing them about it but yours was very vindictive and theirs weren't. Maybe they haven't been mentioning them because I have been talking about other things and MCjagger wanted to see the poopy diaper so I posted it for him and the photo is no longer there. Same as the other diaper pictures.
Because people talk about fetishes on here and other weird stuff, it was an invite for me and that was pretty naive of me to do that because diaper fetish is very misunderstood.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:07:51 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline ItsLeeYouBitches

• Fresh Meat
  • WP Chat's Resident Token Black Guy
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2008, 11:58:28 PM »
Come on, leave Strapples alone.  He's young.