Author Topic: help me quit smoking  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: help me quit smoking
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2008, 10:32:34 PM »
Worse, he's being completely hypocritical about
willow, by doing exactly the kind of shit that
he accused her of. Why don't you just fucking
forget about her, she's gone from here.

:o

Did I strike a nerve?
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2008, 10:32:59 PM »
why do you hate them so much?

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2008, 10:36:56 PM »
Hale_bopp got her panties in a bundle when I attacked Callaway for banning Starb'.

Willow turned into a jerk and called Starb' a coward for killing herself.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »
Callaway had no other option though really
Trust me, no one wishes she had been able to stay here more than me, but there are legal reasons they can't have under-18s on here. and sophie understood why. plus, we got zomg out of it, and having her ow site to run, gave her something to do, even if it wasn't much, she liked being an admin and knowing it was her site and she could pretty much do what she wanted. it worked out fine in the end, and i think callaway handled it well considering.

i agree about willow being a jerk, but sh'es not here anymore. what she said pissed me off too, and it hurt me a lot, i will admit that. but she's gone now, she won't (as far as i know) be reading anything you say about her, so it doesn't solve anything

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »
I don't hate hale_bopp a lot, I give her shit to no end because she hates me without a good reason, so I give her a reason.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

richard

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »
I guess this is a good time to also tell you i have a syndrome called Willows syndrome. whats it do you ask? makes me fly. thats right, im the first person on the planet that can fly.

Soph

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2008, 10:49:29 PM »
ok fair enough

tbh i agree with you about willow, but i'm trying not to let it out because of the whole situation
i know i look like a hypocrite though, because of my constant alex stuff though. i hate him really badly though

Soph

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2008, 10:50:31 PM »
I guess this is a good time to also tell you i have a syndrome called Willows syndrome. whats it do you ask? makes me fly. thats right, im the first person on the planet that can fly.
have you ever been hit by a meteorite? what other terrible things have happened to you? volcanic eruption? :P

richard

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2008, 10:52:05 PM »
have you ever been hit by a meteorite? what other terrible things have happened to you? volcanic eruption? :P
Funny you asked me that, because ive lived in hawaii before and took a piece of volcanic rock from mauna loa. i think thats why i have such bad luck

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »
I tried to send alex a fax confronting him about the income thing, and a photo of my extended middle finger but it didn't go through.   :'(

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »
i tried to get through to him, but in unsuccessful ways
it's so frustrating, because it's like he's invincible. all the idiots sit there on wp thinking he's great, and no one can prove otherwise to them because you just get banned and your posts are moved/deleted within 5 minutes

whereas i let people post alsorts of shit about me on zomg, no way in hell would alex let people post on wp the kind of crap i've allowed people to post about me. i hate what a lying, manipulative shithead he is

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2008, 11:00:31 PM »
i try not to think about the willow stuff
i liked her a lot while i was on wp
i thought she liked me as well, but i guess not :(

I try to put the ugliness out of my mind.
I like her, overall. And have no idea what
kind of crap she's going through.

Soph

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2008, 11:02:40 PM »
i try not to think about the willow stuff
i liked her a lot while i was on wp
i thought she liked me as well, but i guess not :(

I try to put the ugliness out of my mind.
I like her, overall. And have no idea what
kind of crap she's going through.
she was one of my favourite people while i was still posting on wp (she came back there for a while then i think)
then she seemed to stop liking me randomly, but i never found out why... i was hurt more by the fact that she stopped liking starbuline though really. she seemed really nice when i talked to her last year

Soph

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2008, 11:03:17 PM »
i still read through the sophie thread in the old wc sometimes, and i think i should stop doing that, there are a few posts in there that definitely don't help me

but then i'm an idiot like that

richard

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »
im also allergic to cigerrete smoke. i have seizures if anyone smokes by me, thanks jman i can smell your cigerette smoke form here and i just had a seizure!