Author Topic: unboxing my PS3  (Read 941 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
unboxing my PS3
« on: February 04, 2008, 11:09:14 PM »

Yay.
Park.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: unboxing my PS3
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »
Allergies?

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »
No. Tourrets . I can't stop the sniffen man.
AH BOB SAGET AH SHIT
Park.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
Very attractive, with a very nice body!   You remind me of a female verison of me!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:42:30 AM »
No. Tourrets . I can't stop the sniffen man.

Neat. Well, not really, but I didn't
realize it manifested that way.
Never knew anyone with it.
AH BOB SAGET AH SHIT
:zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 03:45:59 AM »
Cool video. I kept waiting for you to say something, Beatle! You have it all set up nicely there. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 05:26:12 AM »
haha thanks.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 05:31:10 AM »
Very attractive, with a very nice body!   You remind me of a female verison of me!

Haha thanks Yeah ive been working out at the gym almost everyday the past month. I don't have the ideal skinny body but i have the strong frame. So I'm gonna work with the strong frame and get muscular body rather than try and get skinny and fail because no matter how much weight I lose I still have that strong frame nad will never have that skinny little frame.
Vanity is very complicated.
Park.

The_P

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
Hope that overrated shite breaks down on ya.  :angel:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »
PS3 so far hasn't had a bad breakdown problem compared to the 360 red ring.  MS spent over a billion dollars to correct it from what I read.  PS3 just needs more games for me to buy one at the moment.   I really don't care about Blu Ray movies myself.  My dad has a player and a 1080p TV and while you can see the difference between it and upscaled DVDs, it isn't big enough of a difference to pay 4 to 5 times as much as you would for a upscaling DVD player.   HD audio has been a disappointment as well.   DVD audio was enough digital space for music lol.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

GalileoAce

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »
PS3 so far hasn't had a bad breakdown problem compared to the 360 red ring.  MS spent over a billion dollars to correct it from what I read.

They didn't correct it as such, but rather added a further 3 years onto the existing warranties for all Xbox 360's, they're also releasing 360 that utilise a cooler, more stable hardware spec.

PS3 just needs more games for me to buy one at the moment.   I really don't care about Blu Ray movies myself.  My dad has a player and a 1080p TV and while you can see the difference between it and upscaled DVDs, it isn't big enough of a difference to pay 4 to 5 times as much as you would for a upscaling DVD player.   HD audio has been a disappointment as well.   DVD audio was enough digital space for music lol.   

Ditto on all of the above. (except that part about the 1080p TV...still working on that)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 09:41:29 AM »
PS3 so far hasn't had a bad breakdown problem compared to the 360 red ring.  MS spent over a billion dollars to correct it from what I read.

They didn't correct it as such, but rather added a further 3 years onto the existing warranties for all Xbox 360's, they're also releasing 360 that utilise a cooler, more stable hardware spec.
Their correction method is repair and replacement.   Supposedly the newer, smaller die (65 nm) chips are cooler, and they are releasing 360s with that 3 core chip now.   They spent money on developing a smaller and easier to cool chip for the system basically.   That and the replacement program.   I got mine back in a month last time.

GalileoAce

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 09:44:44 AM »

Their correction method is repair and replacement.   Supposedly the newer, smaller die (65 nm) chips are cooler, and they are releasing 360s with that 3 core chip now.   They spent money on developing a smaller and easier to cool chip for the system basically.   That and the replacement program.   I got mine back in a month last time.

That kind of development happens with every console, smaller parts, cheaper manufacturing etc and so on.

And then we get things like the Slim PS2, the DS Lite, the smaller PSP, and so forth :)

Offline Benoit

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »
Wow, a video of some girl unpacking a game console. Who cares?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »

That kind of development happens with every console, smaller parts, cheaper manufacturing etc and so on.

And then we get things like the Slim PS2, the DS Lite, the smaller PSP, and so forth :)
Technology does that.... Like laptops, PDAs, cell phones.   It is called Moore's Law.