Author Topic: Fuckn intensity members  (Read 5812 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Fuckn intensity members
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2008, 05:53:57 AM »
No, I think he has trouble remembering the password.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2008, 06:15:17 AM »
No, I think he has trouble remembering what day it is.

fixed.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2008, 06:21:49 AM »
No, I think he has trouble remembering what day it is.

fixed.
Month even?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2008, 06:36:46 AM »
planet?

:laugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »
reality?

:LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »
No, I think he has trouble.

Fixed. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »
:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2008, 02:29:06 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy remembers the rules for nirvana, let go of negative emotions.  We all have our issues.  Just because I have sticky fingers doesn't mean I am stupid, infact, I have liked to read for a long time, I just stopped from emotional issues.  Working out did help to manage those, so I continued.  You talk out your asshole, and wonder why I don't listen to your rationale.  Quite a few of you are getting drunk also, that doesn't help your intellegence or mood. That is more dumb, and I hope you stop your ominous behavior. :)  Alcoholics symptoms partially mirror aspergers syndrome, however the person with this syndrome fairs far better.  It would seem smart that such a person should not add to their disabillity.  The disablity in question should be set on a healthy base of good habits.

It seems desperate to poke fun at typos. :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:32:49 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2008, 02:33:38 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy remembers the rules for nirvana, let go of negative emotions.  We all have our issues.  Just because I have sticky fingers doesn't mean I am stupid, infact, I have liked to read for a long time, I just stopped from emotional issues.  Working out did help to manage those, so I continued.  You talk out your asshole, and wonder why I don't listen to your rationale.  Quite a few of you are getting drunk also, that doesn't help your intellegence or mood. That is more dumb, and I hope you stop your ominous behavior. :)  Alcoholics symptoms partially mirror aspergers syndrome, however the person with this syndrome fairs far better.  It would seem smart that such a person should not add to their disabillity.  The disablity in question should be set on a healthy base of good habits.

but more charitable, given what people could poke fun at. 

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »

I hold my ground, you don't have anything, it would me more talk out your asshole, and I won't respond to your nonsense.  Really, you should know me better than that, I knew you were going to say that.  If you expecting less, you don't have a brain.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »
You could not pay me any money in the world to be any one of you, especially the ones with drinking problems.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

:agreed: :plus:

- Albert Einstein